What's new

China Economy Forum

That was an interesting outburst. :lol:

My point still stands. It may be sluggish compared to what we previously did, but we are still adding more to our economy every year than any other country on Earth.

:lol:

I was trolling you back, I was just kidding, replicating chinese troll behaviors here.

But what's with the new fascination of Xi with austerity and simplicity? - any particular reasons why he desires simplicity?

That was an interesting outburst. :lol:

My point still stands. It may be sluggish compared to what we previously did, but we are still adding more to our economy every year than any other country on Earth.

I agree. But I feel it could be a millstone around your neck in future. Raw growth at breakneck speed is not healthy. It needs to be sustained. You have such massive over capacity in industry and real estate. What are you going to do with it? Being an export oriented economy mainly you will need buyers and US / EU seem to be in long term deep freeze. May be you need to ease off the accelerator a bit.

:lol:

I was trolling you back, I was just kidding, replicating chinese troll behaviors here.

But what's with the new fascination of Xi with austerity and simplicity? - any particular reasons why he desires simplicity?

Xi is from a poor family and an ethnic minority. This guy was brought up in tough environment and I heard he used to sleep using bricks as pillows.

And he is just a simple person. I appreciate that. But I doubt the policies of simplicity.

That 8.3% looks very wobbly to me. Could be, its 3.8 % actually. What with the latest revelation that your provinces routinely inflate GDP numbers. And The US/ EU GDP is hardly growing. So who consumes all the stuff you claim to produce. In fact, since 2008, it is widely discussed that the Chinese are inflating their economic numbers wildly. No doubt, the US/ EU may also be willing partners in this duplicity as their stock markets will collapse if the only perceived growth engine starts sputtering.

It's actually reporting 6.7% this quarter and a less than 7% overall this year - and if one takes into account all the fake invoicing, provinces reporting extra growth numbers, false inflationary values they normally count, and the fake book keeping then I think what you say is true - their real numbers would be in the 3-4%.

78%.. that is a big cut..

78%.. that is a big cut..

Stick to.the topic or else make a new thread. :meeting:

report off topic rants by the chinese trolls.

I agree. But I feel it could be a millstone around your neck in future. Raw growth at breakneck speed is not healthy. It needs to be sustained. You have such massive over capacity in industry and real estate. What are you going to do with it? Being an export oriented economy mainly you will need buyers and US / EU seem to be in long term deep freeze. May be you need to ease off the accelerator a bit.

“China, the world’s biggest shipbuilding nation, may see a third of its yards shut down in about five years as they struggle to win orders amid a global vessel glut, an industry group said. The yards in peril of closure have failed to get any orders “for a very long period of time,” Wang Jinlian, secretary general of the China Association of National Shipbuilding Industry, said in an interview yesterday. They may end operations in three to five years if the “gloomy market persists.” The nation has more than 1,600 shipyards.
China Rongsheng Heavy Industries Group Holdings Ltd. Fell the most in almost a year in Hong Kong trading today after saying it’s seeking financial support from the government and its largest shareholder amid a plunge in orders and prices. The stock of China’s biggest yard outside state control was halted yesterday after the Wall Street Journal reported it recently cut about 8,000 jobs.
“Because of the overall market, there’s no way out for the companies; so only the strongest will survive,” Sarah Wang, a Shanghai-based analyst at Masterlink Securities Corp., said. “Life for China’s shipyards will be tougher this year as any form of credit crunch is critical.”

China is starting to spend money more efficiently, Indians on the other hand is looking for who ever will lend them more money.

Lenovo U-series Utrabook

Lenovo U310

Ideapad-U-series-details

lenovo-ideapad-u310-u410-2.jpg

9949118.jpg

Lenovo-IdeaPad-U410.jpg

268751-6-it-lacks-a-backlit-function.jpg

Intel-Ultrabook-Lenovo-U-Series-U300s-High-Res-2.jpg

U-400

268748-9-a-shot-of-the-u400-a-mainstream-laptop.jpg

lenovo-ideapad-u410-ultrabook.jpg

the main reason for this according to me is cheaper price of lenovo laptops viz-a-viz an HP.

Im not sure if Chinese posters know about OPPO - but that is one Chinese company is making a big deal in the phone game.

the main reason for this according to me is cheaper price of lenovo laptops viz-a-viz an HP.

And reliable. Notice the Lenovo's score is WAY higher than it's competitors.

Rescuecom - Computer Reliability Report

Im not sure if Chinese posters know about OPPO - but that is one Chinese company is making a big deal in the phone game.

Yea, the Find 5. It's one of the best 5" phones out there. And it has the highest built quality according to almost every reviewers.

Last edited by a moderator:
that oppo find 5 is fugly. the older oppo finder look so much better design and built like a tank too.

00021023.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hehe, In economy and industy, indian are always superficial, even in democracy, they too, although they are democratic country, it is not without reason tha why they don't have good leader lead them out of poverty.

I think the move shows how sensible and pragmatic the Chinese government deals with all aspects of life. Instead of wasting money in times of worldwide economic crisis, they opt for a pragmatic and realistic approach instead of pretending to be rich.

Back
Top Bottom