What's new

China denies visa to top general in Indian Occupied Kashmir

It looks like Indian members here are in a damage control mode rather than China :lol:

I wonder if Farooq Abdullah the greatest Indian puppet will be granted a Chinese or US visa?

As i said we both have mongoose in our boxes. Chinese can pi$$ off Indians as Indians can pi$$ off them. Indians have the tibet card and they have kashmir card which is the current context is being used as power projection. its more like chinese showing strength and indians replying that it can backfire equally...

China in damage control mode

An angry New Delhi shot off a strongly worded demarche to Beijing, protesting its decision. Soon thereafter, India refused permission to two Chinese defence officials to come to India for a course at the National Defence College. A subsequent visit by Indian military officials to China was also cancelled by India.
Thats what you call a reply!
:yahoo::cheers:

OMG LOL:hitwall:
How come US enters the discussion?

muhaha because US denied visa to the mass murderer modi and never apologized .:toast_sign:

As i said we both have mongoose in our boxes. Chinese can pi$$ off Indians as Indians can pi$$ off them. Indians have the tibet card and they have kashmir card which is the current context is being used as power projection. its more like chinese showing strength and indians replying that it can backfire equally...

I really don't see how India can equally respond except giving awards to Dalai Lama. :whistle:

Thats what you call a reply!
:yahoo::cheers:

Yep self praising is good but Chinese do not look bothered. It is Indians whose *** is on fire!!

muhaha because US denied visa to the mass murderer modi and never apologized .:toast_sign:

I really don't see how India can equally respond except giving awards to Dalai Lama. :whistle:

Yep self praising is good but Chinese do not look bothered. It is Indians whose *** is on fire!!

For seeing anything one needs to have eyes.. Chinese have them and they saw and are sending their counterpart to India for the same and at the same Indians have denied breaking any ties with China.

We got a new entry in our college and the student is from China,now i know how to treat him.
:D

buddy u just created a problem for me , now i have to ask if they are from india from those south asians coming to my comapany looking for work , i know how to treat them too.

We got a new entry in our college and the student is from China,now i know how to treat him.
:D

True indian mentality.

Chinese members should take note of this indian mentality. Chinese students should not go to india to study, nor should China allow indians to come to China to involve in criminal anti social activities.

There are evidences that indians are involved in drug related crimes in Hong Kong, Guangdong and other coastal regions. Also indian trained terrorists are sneaking into Xinjiang from Central Asian countries to for terrorism activities. This is the reason why South Koreans don't want to see indians in Korea.

buddy u just created a problem for me , now i have to ask if they are from india from those south asians coming to my comapany looking for work , i know how to treat them too.

Those anti social elements will definitely create social problems. Mark my words.

This is not about poverty...China per capita is very abysmal...

No offense mate, the reply was to counter Jade's reply about Democracy, I just think its not fair to compare the the Western world's democracy to Asia's democracy especially when large numbers of the population are not represented. It was not meant to be a China vs India thing.

Both need each other. China needs more because it has no allies in this world except Pakistan and its ambitions to be world power are severely dented with a confrontation with India. Though India is also affected by it.

No disagreement on that, without the government control on either side would lead to destabilization in the region which is bad news for everyone.

What can I say? It is hard to explain the concept of democracy to a Chinese.

Don't try to deflect the discussion by pulling the racism card.

Think…. I have given enough reasons. Have you read Sun Tzu's 'Art of War'?

Err no you so definitely have NOT, again don't deflect the discussion if you got nothing of substance to back it up. My initial question was very clear

Is this comment made in context to controlling southern Asia? I'm assuming you don't economically or technological innovations etc.

True indian mentality.
Chinese members should take note of this indian mentality. Chinese students should not go to india to study, nor should China allow indians to come to China to involve in criminal anti social activities.

There are evidences that indians are involved in drug related crimes in Hong Kong, Guangdong and other coastal regions. Also indian trained terrorists are sneaking into Xinjiang from Central Asian countries to for terrorism activities. This is the reason why South Koreans don't want to see indians in Korea.

Those anti social elements will definitely create social problems. Mark my words.

if u check no other person here has supported those comments so above lines are also in very poor taste..:tdown:

True indian mentality.

Two wrongs don't make a right. How are you two better than SHHHH if you are willing to act in the same way.

Back
Top Bottom