What's new

China Denies Its Troops Being Sent to North Korea

Lankan Ranger

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
China Denies Its Troops Being Sent to North Korea

China's Foreign Ministry on Monday denied a media report of Republic of Korea (South Korea) saying the country would send troops to a city in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea).

The report is "totally groundless," Hong Lei, the spokesman of the ministry spoke in response to a media question at a regular press conference.

Chosunilbo llbo, a Seoul-based newspaper quoted an anonymous official on its website on Monday that China and the DPRK are "in discussion of stationing Chinese soldiers in the city of Rason."

China denies troops being sent to DPRK

China denies plans to send troops to North Korea

Chinese officials on Monday dismissed media reports that Beijing planned to deploy a small contingent of Chinese troops in the North Korean city of Rason to protect Chinese investments and nationals.

South Korea's Chosun Ilbo newspaper earlier reported that Beijing and Pyongyang were discussing the possibility of a Chinese military presence in Rason, a city on the border with China and Russia, which houses the Rajin-Sonbong Economic Special Zone.

Chinese Foreign Ministry Spokesman Hong Lei dismissed the reports as "sheer fabrication," Xinhua said.

"China will not send a single soldier to other countries without the approval of the UN," an official at the Chinese Ministry of Defense told the China's Global Times daily on condition of anonymity.

China denies plans to send troops to North Korea | World | RIA Novosti

I love how Chosun has gotten away with every single one of its lies without repercussion.

LOL!

SK democratic liar has got busted again!

Last time I was nearly tricked by Chosun Ilbo: they wrote a US general's interview differently in different language. In English version, which I read, everything was right, but in Chinese version they lied about US wanted to bomb China back 100 years. And thanks to one Chinese forumer pointing this out to me, I'd have otherwise complained Chinese fanatics.

I just don't understand those degraded human scum why they love the war so much!

S. Koreans haven't been able to give me a good impression. I personally had several very unpleasant scenarios with them. Now some mad dogs show on international scale that their moral is deteriorating day by day...

LOL!

SK democratic liar has got busted again!

Last time I was nearly tricked by Chosun Ilbo: they wrote a US general's interview differently in different language. In English version, which I read, everything was right, but in Chinese version they lied about US wanted to bomb China back 100 years.

I just don't understand those degraded human scum why they love the war so much!

S. Koreans haven't been able to give me a good impression. I personally had several very unpleasant scenarios with them. Now some mad dogs show on international scale that their moral is deteriorating day by day...

You dont play any video games do you ?

I thought it was true though but guess not.

The South Koreans really got some nerves putting out some straight up lies like that. Did they think China wasn't going to response to it? -.-

Back
Top Bottom