What's new

China demands ‘its share’ of Arunachal Pradesh

Bangladeshis just making Indians think raw has taken over bangladesh, it is all part of a master to reclaim west bengal. we send bangladeshis regularly,most of them achieve their goals .....few of them become martyrs :(

Yeah, most of them achieve their goal of being the target for the BSF guys.. Ya to bullet khaatay hain ya nanga hokay pittay hai.. I can very well see them achieving their goals..

Aur jo bach jaate hain woh ghar ghar ja kar jhaadoo poncha karte hain aur bartan maanjte hain..

have some shame being a Bangladeshi you are insulting the dead who were shot while entering or leaving Indian borders, how dare you call your ppl to be good at pole jumping when most of them are shot before they are air borne and some really unlucky ones like Felani gets stuck into barbed fence!

btw, wish Bangladeshi pole vault team a good luck at London Olympics 2012 :)

martyrs..........................

^^^ LOL BD will become a martyr in the crossfire, better stay out of it for your own good. :lol:

^^^ LOL BD will become a martyr in the crossfire, better stay out of it for your own good. :lol:

bangladesh is safer if it has a land link with china instead of being circled on all sides by india, which has a long history of bullying its neighbors. and with such a land link, northeastern india would naturally fall onto bangladeshi lap and relieves to some extent the demographic pressure on its small portion of land.

^^^ In your dreams, don't get me started on your BS. Don't feed such BS dreams to the BD's and make them martyrs. And regarding bullying one's neighbourhood, You guys are the biggest punks around.

^^^ In your dreams, don't get me started on your BS. Don't feed such BS dreams to the BD's and make them martyrs. And regarding bullying one's neighbourhood, You guys are the biggest punks around.

indian military planner are truly inept if they didn't already see the great peril in which your northeastern region lies. they must know the military imperative to protect the narrow passage. logically, there are only two ways to relieve the region of the immense geographical pressure: one, to grab more land from china; two, to grab more land from bangladesh. since india already took some bad thrashing from china and is militarily weaker, its military planning must be aimed at robbing bangladesh. by virtue of the geographical weakness and india's desire to overcome it, india already is and will always be such an existential threat to bangladesh. so indian threat isn't something i could've invented. it is unfortunate that indians' natural desire of security must constitute such a grave threat to its neighbor.

so i am not even morally judging you indians: if i were in your position, i would desperately think of ways to get my neck out of that vice and be willing to go to a war of aggression and annexion to do so. luckily i am not, so the moral duty of china is to help bangladesh to avoid the grim fate (and the endless suffering and repression and misery if they ever become subjects of indian federation). beheading india at its northeastern junction is relatively easy compared to other forms of chinese intervention that can truly diminish indian threat to its neighbors and can help bangladesh a HUGE lot.

We need a transit through Burma to China.

nah, the transportation cost is going to be many times higher. let's just a&sr%pe indians and establish a land link between bangladesh and china where the distance is the shortest

bangladesh is safer if it has a land link with china instead of being circled on all sides by india, which has a long history of bullying its neighbors. and with such a land link, northeastern india would naturally fall onto bangladeshi lap and relieves to some extent the demographic pressure on its small portion of land.

may be India known for bullying its neighbour but China have a long history of attcking small and week( losing to them too) neighbour.

nah, the transportation cost is going to be many times higher. let's just a&sr%pe indians and establish a land link between bangladesh and china where the distance is the shortest

amen to that.

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

may be India known for bullying its neighbour but China have a long history of attcking small and week( losing to them too) neighbour.

Like when China lost to India in 1962.....:/?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom