What's new

Featured China delivers HJ-12 Red Arrow anti-tank guided missile weapon systems to Algeria

Untested in combat though.
I hope it will never get tested...
Algeria doesn't buy anything until it is tested on her own testing fields...It must have past the test and is conform to the Algerian army requirements

Algeria is making some serious military deals. there were news for armata tanks, su-57 and kamov helicopters.
Kamov attack helicopter was tested several years back, it wasn't retained for some reasons...they went for the Mi28N

I saw something before about Algeria building some of its own anti-tank weapons/missiles. Forgot where but would be interested to see more about that. Anyhow, wish for best for Algerian people and military.

Algeria doesn't buy anything until it is tested on her own testing fields...It must have past the test and is conform to the Algerian army requirements
it is actually for all acquisition across the globe but people are so into "battle tested",when it comes to the real war,it is gonna be much more complicated than a single weapon system,so people do often blame on a tool for the failure in war is just absurd.

it is actually for all acquisition across the globe but people are so into "battle tested",when it comes to the real war,it is gonna be much more complicated than a single weapon system,so people do often blame on a tool for the failure in war is just absurd.
It must be the best money can buy for those who don’t like the US imposed conditions on their make..

I saw something before about Algeria building some of its own anti-tank weapons/missiles. Forgot where but would be interested to see more about that. Anyhow, wish for best for Algerian people and military.

a version of the 9M133 Kornet called bark (thunder)

Back
Top Bottom