What's new

China delivers 6 JF-17 Thunder fighters to Myanmar

So when Ummah screws with Pakistan it's all bad but when Pakistan screws the Ummah it's all kosher? When somebody will sell to Israel to kills Palestinians it's all bad but when Pakistan sells to Myanmar to kill Rohingya it's all good. Double standards anybody?

So when Ummah screws with Pakistan it's all bad but when Pakistan screws the Ummah it's all kosher? When somebody will sell to Israel to kills Palestinians it's all bad but when Pakistan sells to Myanmar to kill Rohingya it's all good. Double standards anybody?

Says some one who economically blocked Nepal ( 81% Hindus population) . Indians and the hypocrisy,

Economic Blockade ! India Cuts Off Vital Supplies To Nepal

India%20block%20Nepal%20Supplies.jpg

In another thread it was mentioned that current Indian reserves exceed the total GDP of Pakistan. If that's true Pakistan certainly doesn't have the money to burn in projects like Indian Tejas multi role aircraft. And for that reason JF-17/FC-1 is a sensible and economical project that two countries, Pakistan and China have carried out which has resulted in 100 aircraft in use by PAF, six now delivered to Myanmar, and I believe one or two were already delivered to Nigeria.

Of course that does not mean we are better than India - a self proclaimed super power since 2012. We would rather put our heads down and improve upon the capabilities of our JF-17 and few other technologies that we have been working on.

Good luck to India with Tejas deal with UAE as well the Indian air-force itself. I wish we had some extra money to burn but we don't and thus we cannot afford projects like LCA Tejas. As such, JF-17 will have to suffice for now.

I hope they don't crash them like myuanmar crashes and destroys every other system they purchase. Their military is really bad.

In another thread it was mentioned that current Indian reserves exceed the total GDP of Pakistan. If that's true Pakistan certainly doesn't have the money to burn in projects like Indian Tejas multi role aircraft. And for that reason JF-17/FC-1 is a sensible and economical project that two countries, Pakistan and China have carried out which has resulted in 100 aircraft in use by PAF, six now delivered to Myanmar, and I believe one or two were already delivered to Nigeria.

Of course that does not mean we are better than India - a self proclaimed super power since 2012. We would rather put our heads down and improve upon the capabilities of our JF-17 and few other technologies that we have been working on.

Good luck to India with Tejas deal with UAE as well the Indian air-force itself. I wish we had some extra money to burn but we don't and thus we cannot afford projects like LCA Tejas. As such, JF-17 will have to suffice for now.
Lca tejas can't compete with jf 17 thunder block II even. Don't worry aboit tejas.

STFU man you are so jailous

Its a fact, not an opinion. The contract was signed by CAC , the FC-1M were delivered by CAC, training and will also be provided by CAC.

Show us the contract that says training will be provided by CAC. You moron CAC is an aircraft manufacturer NOT an airforce. Now stop excreting your diarrhea on the forum. Insha Allah, we ARE going to surround you even as your stooges die in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Actually these jets have been specially programmed for only one purpose.

keep-calm-and-kill-the-indians.jpg

Back
Top Bottom