What's new

China delivers 6 JF-17 Thunder fighters to Myanmar

These are not JF-17 thunders, they are FC-1 delivered by the Chinese. The training and everything else will be imparted by the Chinese. :lol:
You may be right you know.
All Burmese aircraft were spotted at CAC.

These are not JF-17 thunders, they are FC-1 delivered by the Chinese. The training and everything else will be imparted by the Chinese. :lol:
Oh i love the butt hurt on full display by the bewildered Bhartis, :laugh:

Here are some facts to increase your pain.

Normally Pakistan manufactures 60% off the air frame, while the rest is manufactured in China. Final assembly takes place in Pakistan. In case of Myanmar, the final assembly was done in Chengdu. PAC manufactured its share of 60% air frame and shipped it to China, which assembled its share of 40% and shipped/ferried them to Myanmar.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Normally Pakistan manufactures 60% off the air frame, while the rest is manufactured in China. Final assembly takes place in Pakistan. In case of Myanmar, the final assembly was done in Chengdu. PAC manufactured its share of 60% air frame and shipped it to China, which assembled its share of 40% and shipped/ferried them to Myanmar.

View attachment 506182

There is no butthurt trust me. As an Indian this makes me happy. PAF's mainstay aircraft should get exported to many more countries I hope and wish.

Great news really happy to hear this news as some idiots were spreading rumors that the deal was cancelled.

There is no butthurt trust me. As an Indian this makes me happy. PAF's mainstay aircraft should get exported to many more countries I hope and wish.

F-16 once was USAF's mainstay, yet it was exported to over two dozen countries.
Do you think the export version has same potential as those made for own usage. :disagree:

Its a fact, not an opinion. The contract was signed by CAC , the FC-1M were delivered by CAC, training and will also be provided by CAC.
Both same jet we called JF-17, They called FC-1 so what your problem @Roybot :p:;):enjoy:

Y sir ..pakistan was tearing into maynmar opposing rohingya treatment
Not your concern whether we sell it to Myanmar or not @enquencher :p:;):enjoy:

You may be right you know.
All Burmese aircraft were spotted at CAC.
So that its same jet we called it JF-17 and they called it FC-1 @TACDE_IAF and Pakistan is manufacturing 58% JF-17 and there is no productions line of JF-17/FC-1 in China @TACDE_IAF :p::P;):enjoy:

Its a fact, not an opinion. The contract was signed by CAC , the FC-1M were delivered by CAC, training and will also be provided by CAC.
Still 58% its made in pakistan

View attachment 506182
Normally Pakistan manufactures 60% off the air frame, while the rest is manufactured in China.

And what is exactly air frame makes the total percentage of the aircraft ?

BTW any other parts of jf17 which is made in pakistan ?

Normally Pakistan manufactures 60% off the air frame, while the rest is manufactured in China.

And what is exactly air frame makes the total percentage of the aircraft ?

BTW any other parts of jf17 which is made in pakistan ?
Wings, nose cone, horizontal and vertical tails and some of its avionics rest is China's responsibility @Suriya

Excellent, what about the fifth generation Tejas build by might indians??? Any buyers ??? Indians can only sell their crap bollywood movies.

Wings, nose cone, horizontal and vertical tails and some of its avionics rest is China's responsibility @Suriya

these are basically as i said is the air frame of which 60% is made in Pakistan . So anything else beside air frame made in Pakistan ?

Back
Top Bottom