What's new

China could pump money, share tech to improve Indian Railways

I tried to search it on net but no such information is available.
do you need me to give you a course about how to use Google?

Guanjiao Tunnel
Guanjiao.jpg

http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.839.9941&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Chengdu-Kunming railway line
Line.jpg

http://www.china.org.cn/pictures/60th_anniversary/2009-09/07/content_18479222.htm

India surely have reasons to worry about Chinese investments, products and projects.
But if that is beneficial to both, especial to India herself, no need to refuse.

We worry about the United States and Japan, but their enterprises are welcome.

It's a global time now.

Never mind. Enjoy your illusion that China's infrastructures buildings are all liars or fake.
Lmao, India has one of the worst infra in the world, many places worse than Sub Sahara Africa with even lower GDP per capital than SSA. Such delusion is mindblogging. I can't even believe he post so many mediocre projects. And he even used one of the 36 Yangtze River bridges of Chongqing Municipality to fake to be Indian. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is not the first time PDF RSSers using Chinese infra photos and claim they are Indian.

I guess such people have never traveled abroad, like a frog in in the well, worshipping inferior infra which looks so deplorable.

Any investment on railway are very helpful..

Ours is an country protected by God. We do not need protection of any other country. Infact, we are not threatened by any one.

We have laid down the railway i most difficult terrain named Konkan railway and also in Jammu and kashmir. So terrain do not matter much for us. we can vertually build railway anywhere.

maxresdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
Konkan-Panval.jpg

railway-track.jpg
kashmir-railway-bridge.jpg
1Chenabbridge.jpg

Why did you remove the photo? Why did u lie? Is that how you were educated...?

屏幕快照 2016-11-23 22.32.14.jpg

Xi extends condolences to India's president over train accident
Xinhua | 2016-11-23 16:33:24

BEIJING, Nov. 23 (Xinhua) -- Chinese President Xi Jinping on Tuesday extended condolences to his Indian counterpart Pranab Mukherjee over a recent train accident in northern India that killed at least 146 people and injured more than 200 others.

On behalf of the Chinese government and people, and in his own name, Xi expressed his deep condolences to the victims of the disaster, as well as sympathy to the families of the victims and the wounded.

The deadly train derailment occurred in India's northern state of Uttar Pradesh on early Sunday. Over 500 passengers were on board the train when the accident occurred.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-11/23/c_135853120.htm

More Chinese investment is always welcome, especially in fields like Railways and Infra where Chinese cos are world leaders :china:. Speed up campaigns, heavy hauling and Railway Station redevelopment should be prioritized

@AndrewJin can point out some areas

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom