What's new

China could pump money, share tech to improve Indian Railways

What do you mean by not respect public transportation?
There is a bad habit where people break or mishandle public things. They would spit in the train or generally just misuse the compartments because it's not their so they don't mind what they do. Until this changes things would be the same.

There is a bad habit where people break or mishandle public things. They would spit in the train or generally just misuse the compartments because it's not their so they don't mind what they do. Until this changes things would be the same.
This is another topic i believed,more of a education problem,you can't wait until then to improved infrastructure.

They may not mean to lie, they are just badly informed and many of them lack "critical thinking" skills or willingness to seek truth.

Most of the Indian members in this forum support Modi and he represents the RSS organization. They believe and read Hitler's book of Mein Kampf while wearing the same khaki shorts and shirts. The real reason why they have joined this forum is to demonstrate to us Pakistani's how great their country is. How many Pakistani's do you reckon have joined an Indian Defence Forum? The answer is none. Do you see the difference Brother.If a person is not willing to seek the truth then he/she is a loss cause in my opinion and they have themselves to blame.

Most of the Indian members in this forum support Modi and he represents the RSS organization. They believe and read Hitler's book of Mein Kampf while wearing the same khaki shorts and shirts. The real reason why they have joined this forum is to demonstrate to us Pakistani's how great their country is. How many Pakistani's do you reckon have joined an Indian Defence Forum? The answer is none. Do you see the difference Brother.If a person is not willing to seek the truth then he/she is a loss cause in my opinion and they have themselves to blame.

You are right. I visited their defense forums before, and the atmosphere and the tolerance level there are quite different from PDF. You guys have a smaller country but do have a bigger heart.

They support Modi, coz these patriotic Indians are tired of their slow development and they peg their hope on their perceived "super hero", and wish he turn out to be the Indian version of Deng Xiaoping. Not many of them actually realize that they really need their version of Mao Zedong first.

You are right. I visited their defense forums before, and the atmosphere and the tolerance level there are quite different from PDF. You guys have a smaller country but do have a bigger heart.

They support Modi, coz these patriotic Indians are tired of their slow development and they peg their hope on their perceived "super hero", and wish he turn out to be the Indian version of Deng Xiaoping. Not many of them actually realize that they really need their version of Mao Zedong first.

Brother I am sure you have experienced the level of derogatory language they use in their Defence Forum. Pakistan is called Porkistan and the Chinese people are named Chinks...unbelievable. In addition, most of them are hostile against our country and want to attack us. The moderators in this forum have alot of patience. We Pakistani people don't like to poke our nose in other people's business which is very similar to Chinese people, yet Indian people love to.

Before you can put food on the table the country needs revolution in society. I don't agree what Mao did to General Peng Duhai, however, he did radically change the ugly practices of society. For example foot binding was very common in the Qing dynasty, but Mao abolished this. If Modi is a great leader then he should change the caste system.

Back
Top Bottom