What's new

China could pump money, share tech to improve Indian Railways

He is now in jail for corruption, still, dubbed as the father of Chinese HSR and respected by many.

When did he receive his punishment and what is his name? What a shame to see someone with a visionary mind fall in the temptation of corruption.

When did he receive his punishment and what is his name? What a shame to see someone with a visionary mind fall in the temptation of corruption.
Liu Zhijun, the railway minister, jailed for lifetime a couple of years ago because of corruption.
Accomplishment and corruption are two things.
He is condemned by his crime, but praised by all for his insight and vision into the future.

Any country invets in india will get back handsome return.
Pak didn't buy anything from India.

Rather we upgraded our Risalpur Locomotive factory and ordered from them and from GE.
While Chinese firm won tender to build metro trains.

Last edited:
I only know that the Mumbai subway is made in China...Pakistan chose India engine just because of cheap, you think too much.

---
Need me to provide a link to the India train flaw?
Oh, too much, you can find. Believe me, the Chinese train is 100 times more secure than the India.
I even think that the use of Chinese trains in contrast to the India train, which is an insult to the Chinese train.

Not really .. The Chinese locomotives were ruined because of corruption .. The previous PPP govt was the most corrupt ever...
The locomotives were ruined because they used the expired/used oil and other technical fuk ups.

The only thing fake is your artificially created country. Your founding father, Winston Churchill even said so.

There is no such thing as 'sane Indian members'. Most of them are jingoistic psychopaths.
Haha... Smash down!

Liu Zhijun, the railway minister, jailed for lifetime a couple of years ago because of corruption.
Accomplishment and corruption are two things.
He is condemned by his crime, but praised by all for his insight and vision into the future.
Such visionary individual should not be given a life sentence but rather a couple of years jail time.

I was convinced Indians here don't need Chinese investments or know how. Did they not say Chinese technology were not to be trusted and that they prefer Japanese tech? I say let Japan charge them every single blood if they want HSR and better quality for whole India.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can pump as much money but until people learn to respect public transportation I doubt much would change.

What do you mean by not respect public transportation?

I think he means that people run from one platform to another over the tracks and not taking the proper way such as underground or overfly. Most railway related deaths in India are people crashed by trains while they walk over the tracks.

Back
Top Bottom