What's new

China Conducts Second Flight Test of New Long-Range Missile

U must be kidding me !!!
Each DF-41 can carry 120 to 240 warheads, WTF, is it a Death Star ?

If the new DF-41 is deployed in the future with a reload missile per launcher, it would vastly increase the numbers of nuclear warheads in the Chinese arsenal, as many as 120 to 240 warheads for each DF-41 unit.

Does it really worth 120 to 240 warheads ?
0921163P2-0.jpg

Img351788822.jpg

1233143493-0.jpg

rdn_50349ea3169be.jpg

W020120302417928676085.jpg

Compare with DF-31 missile, i think DF-41 can carry 10-40 warheads
5.jpg

Last edited:
So much for your claims the DF-41 doesn't exist lol

Would you like to show my quote where I say that DF-41 doesn't exist? It's clearly not operational and this news piece clearly proves that it's still in developmental stage.

Compare with DF-31 missile, i think DF-41 can carry 10-40 warheads
5.jpg

10-40 warheads? Russians were planning at one point to arm SS-18 with up to 38 MIRV's (no penaids) and it's a huge liquid-fueled ICBM. DF-5 could carry 4-6 DF-31 RV's (weight 470kg) but there is no evidence that any have been MIRVed.

If DF-41 uses same 470kg RV as the DF-31 series missiles I doubt it's able to haul more than 3-4 MIRV's.

Would you like to show my quote where I say that DF-41 doesn't exist? It's clearly not operational and this news piece clearly proves that it's still in developmental stage.

It's already deployed. PLA doesn't need to prove it to your boy.

10-40 warheads? Russians were planning at one point to arm SS-18 with up to 38 MIRV's (no penaids) and it's a huge liquid-fueled ICBM. DF-5 could carry 4-6 DF-31 RV's (weight 470kg) but there is no evidence that any have been MIRVed.

If DF-41 uses same 470kg RV as the DF-31 series missiles I doubt it's able to haul more than 3-4 MIRV's.

You doubt? lol

You wouldn't know the first thing about missiles mate.

But there can be more destructive weapons than nukes. One can get the clue from Rig Veda where the Aryan thunder god Indra was invincible.

One can achieve that if he manages to weaponize natural attributes. Just imagine a dark monsoon cloud approaching fast to the direction of the sky above your head and it is simply destroying everything present on the surface of this planet. What can stop it? F 22? B 2? Minuteman 2? What? Nothing because these tiny toys can make explosions which will still be nothing in front of that monsoon cloud.

Formation and driving of monsoon clouds can be done if appropriate meteorological scientific applications are conducted. This is what USA has long been doing/trying to do with its state of the art DARPA's HAARP facility at Alaska. You are no less than God once you have command over monsoon clouds because with it you can change a continental landscape, its ecology, its flora and fauna. You can turn a tropical humid zone into an arid zone, you can turn destroy the nature of soil and the vegetation forever. You can turn a continent into a No Man's Land if you simply destroy the monsoon.

Next can be of causing changes/shifts in the tectonic plates though it is a domain of geology and its related Earth sciences. But if it is done, you can cause massive Earth quakes, eruptions of volcanoes, drying up of rivers etc.

I have such a project and anyone can purchase it. ;)

It is too hard to develop meteorology weapon. I am not doubtful of the power of meteorology weapon. meteorology of earth is a very complex system. Now no one can setup a complete model for meteorology of earth, though human can get help from super computer. When you change one factor, the result may be out of your forecast. if your want used meteorology weapon, maybe at last you also became casualty.
It is a joke : the mot available way to kill Chinese and Pakistani for India is product enough nuclear weapon and blast in India. the dust case by blast will be close over the sun. it will destroy the agriculture of China and Pakistan. famine case that most Chinese and Pakistani will dead. but at that time all Indian will dead before us. meteorology weapon is as fool as this joke

Back
Top Bottom