What's new

China concerned over India’s naval prowess, says expert

I do not know what sort of mathematics u guys are taught in your CA course but the ICAI ,i.e.,the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has a comprehensive mathematics syllabus right in the entrance examination starting from Algebra to differential and integral Calculas to statistics.Later on in the intermediate and final examinations there are subjects like Cost accounting,Financial Management,MAFA,SFM which encompasses Capital Market Instruments
Financial derivatives – stock futures, stock options, index futures, index options
Option valuation techniques : Binomial model, Black Scholes Option Pricing Model, Greeks – Delta, Gamma, Theta, Rho and Vega
Pricing of Futures – Cost of carry model
Imbedded derivatives

Yaraa I'm in my last leg of ACCA & then ICAEW ! :)

Haan yaar but that is rudimentary mathematics - Heck I studied tougher Mathematics at my A'Levels & as part of my Additional Mathematics curriculum in the O'levels !

Calculus bhi kitnaa ko complicated hotaa haiii hamariii stage peii ? Most of the mathematical work & statistical modelling is already done by Actuaries & we rely so heavily on their work.

Type 52D

Building: 4
Planned: 8

Project 17A-class frigate

Planned: 7

The first ship is expected to roll out by 2015 and expected to be inducted by 2021.

PLAN is building to replace obsolete ships. WE IN are building to EXPAND our navy. Even by numbers we come PLAN 2.2 ~ IN 1
not counting IN's superior tech. Shivalik is till ahead of type 52D. next 4 by 2020 will further the gap.

Yaraa I'm in my last leg of ACCA & then ICAEW ! :)

Haan yaar but that is rudimentary mathematics - Heck I studied tougher Mathematics at my A'Levels & as part of my Additional Mathematics curriculum in the O'levels !

Calculus bhi kitnaa ko complicated hotaa haiii hamariii stage peii ? Most of the mathematical work & statistical modelling is already done by Actuaries & we rely so heavily on their work.

If you are here to crap on discussion by trolling **** off.

Type 52D

Building: 4
Planned: 8

Project 17A-class frigate

Planned: 7

The first ship is expected to roll out by 2015 and expected to be inducted by 2021.

PLAN is building to replace obsolete ships. WE IN are building to EXPAND our navy. Even by numbers we come PLAN 2.2 ~ IN 1
not counting IN's superior tech. Shivalik is till ahead of type 52D. next 4 by 2020 will further the gap.

If you are here to crap on discussion by trolling **** off.

Do you even know the weapons in the type 052D? :lol:

And no, Wikipedia doesn't count.

No one even knows how many type 052D are being built because we will move onto the type 055 cruiser. Type 052D is a platform to test the components for the much larger type 055. China has the money, the industrial might, the resources, the technological know how to build technologically superior weapons and build as many as them. Indian weapons are just foreign imports, and you can only buy a 5 or 6 because your economy is tiny compared to ours and your economy is growing slower than ours despite your economy being less than $2 trillion. Our fiscal revenues alone is bigger than the entire size if your economy.

The type 055 cruiser will be 12,000 tons with 128 VLS. The type 052D is a stop-gap ship. The type 052D is superior to anything India has or will have for many decades. There are rumours on Chinese defence forums that we might be building a tumblehome cruiser with 14,000 tons and 256 VLS mainly for land strikes with the CJ-10 LACM. We can build as many of these ships as we want because we have the money.

The type 055 cruiser will be 12,000 tons with 128 VLS. The type 052D is a stop-gap ship. The type 052D is superior to anything India has or will have for many decades. There are rumours on Chinese defence forums that we might be building a tumblehome cruiser with 14,000 tons and 256 VLS mainly for land strikes with the CJ-10 LACM. We can build as many of these ships as we want because we have the money.

type 55 is rumored, no official news yet... lol

type 55 is rumored, no official news yet... lol

Rumoured to you guys, for people that has inside knowledge of Chinese military in Chinese defence forums (like pupu) it's already under construction. Everything in China is rumoured before the PLA decides to 'leak' the news. PLA is extremely secretive, just look at all the other projects that was rumoured and suddenly a couple of grainy pictures come. Then a few clear pictures come and them a video comes. Then Chinese media confirms it. It's happened with pretty much every weapon.

really!! you are going fit 256 VLS for LACM in just 14000 ton ship.:unsure::undecided::no:

really!! you are going fit 256 VLS for LACM in just 14000 ton ship.:unsure::undecided::no:

Type 52d just an increment over type 52c if you observe closely.

P17A uses the Best in class weaponry including barak 8, brahmos blk 3 (mach 6.5 terminal velocity ( in use)) and a 127mm Italian considered best in the world. It will be closer to a british type 45.

See for yourself unless these chinese have made drug deal with alpha centauri for tech.

The tumblehome ship will either be 128 VLS with 14,000 tons like the zumwalt or much larger 256 with a much heavier tonnage. Since its just rumours we are not sure, not much info on it. But we know it will be our equivalent to the US zumwalt. Since the US went only for 80 VLS, I think we might settle for a lower VLS. It will be primarily for strike.

Type 52d just an increment over type 52c if you observe closely.

P17A uses the Best in class weaponry including barak 8, brahmos blk 3 (mach 6.5 terminal velocity ( in use)) and a 127mm Italian considered best in the world. It will be closer to a british type 45.

See for yourself unless these chinese have made drug deal with alpha centauri for tech.

Barak 8? :lol:
Brahmos? :rofl:

Comeon man, I bet even you don't believe the bull your saying.

Why does every Indian weapon India imports instantly become the 'best weapon ever'? :lol:
Force fed propaganda by the Indian media I suppose. They sensationalise everything.

The tumblehome ship will either be 128 VLS with 14,000 tons like the zumwalt or much larger 256 with a much heavier tonnage. Since its just rumours we are not sure, not much info on it. But we know it will be our equivalent to the US zumwalt. Since the US went only for 80 VLS, I think we might settle for a lower VLS. It will be primarily for strike.

Check speed , range and cell holding ofcourse even text here is filtered via red book software system....... so you cant read thus right even :china: :police: :china:

Mr.kid do you know what is weapon?how it works? do you know barak 8 kill probability. do you know brahmos characteristics,maneuvers and hitting accuracy or atleast you know what is missile? if you want quote about any weapon please put it in a professional way. don't give some garbages. Actually its a time waste for me to reply your nonsense trolls. in this whole day am watching your quotes with full of BS.

We want Scarlett Johansson, all the Victoria secret models, minus the Asian one cause we got half a billion of her already, the playboy mansion, some BBQ sauce, grills, and advance screening of the man of steel.

you cant be chinese, u seem to have a sense of humor.

this is guy is typical chinese. haughty, ignorant and ret@rded
Indian navy is the most overrated navy in the world. It has a couple of foreign destroyers and few frigates for a surface fleet and a bunch of old soviet submarines. It's aircraft carriers are nothing but 1950s junk. I highly doubt the Indian military is even professional enough to operate an aircraft carrier.
Indian navy does have one thing....hype. But in terms of capability, it's nothing but a dud. Any country that cannot make their own warships and submarines with domestic components is not a powerful navy. Once they lose their existing warships, it's game over. You will never import naval ships during wartime, only build it at home and India neither has the money nor the capability to make their own weapons. Indian warships all have foreign components which means they are not Indian warships.

Back
Top Bottom