What's new

China concerned over India’s naval prowess, says expert

First thing, see if you can come out of SCS, USN would screw you there, and You may have commercial ports in Sri Lanka, Certainly not Military on for atleast for another 30+ years. We won't allow neither US or British. and Given your logic PN can Never stand on Against IN, they won't even come out of Arabic Ocean. And FYI our Shipyards are already filled with orders and now we're ordering ships to be build abroad, what make you think that we won't use these us Carrier Strike Group. Not to mention our own Stealth Ships are may come out by 2020....

Well have you played World Conquer2 on Android? In a campaign Energy Crisis, China and India are Allies and Fighting Against US , Brit and Aus

You are talking US navy not your own, our aircraft killer missile will make the US think twice and our Nuclear subs that can now strike US with missiles will also make the US hesitate.

Right now we are talking an scenario where China has some way of accessing SCS, if not then I don't think India and China will collide.

We the Chinese already have stealth ships, Type 56 corvette, about 20 of them will be done by sometime later, no date, you know the Chinese military. Lie to your face and expect a thank you for telling us nothing.

But at least 10 by next year. You see that speed? We can match you two for one, or even three for one. IF needed though I doubt it, unless Indian somehow take a page out of China and completely jack US technology.

Lastly we can definitely be allies, as long as you are willing to fight your former colonial masters the British. We are game to fight any western power, not anytime, but we are game.

China could have gained alot by selling lot of arms to India, if they could have build trust with India........

It looks like its USA who is concerned over China's naval prowess.They want india to take against there cause of headache.They are trying their level best to create a blockade in the path of creation of 21st Asian centuary.

As i said before Chinese are ahead of us in almost all fields be it shipyards,aeronautics,aerospace sectors,but there is no point comparing india and china as later started developing these almost 2-3 decades before us.When GDP nominal of India reach 8Trillion$,we will be ahead of china that was in year 2012.

Maybe, but carriers don't taste good, I like Indian food much better, be nice to have some girls too, since Chinese girls are more of a rarity :devil:

Also we have good alcohol, how else do you think we live with the fact of being communist:laugh:
ok indian food, chinese girls and alcohol(i don't drink bt for a friend i can;))....c u on uss kitty on 4/23/2030 :toast_sign:
(americans don't get offended u are also invited.....)

Well have you played World Conquer2 on Android? In a campaign Energy Crisis, China and India are Allies and Fighting Against US , Brit and Aus. And the funny thing was Half of the Pakistan is under indian control and the other half was with China, Just last night i was able to Invade Aus, and Chinese were Invading Arabs.
no i have low cost android(galaxy fit)...all games are not compatable......will play soon on new android:crazy_pilot:

You are talking US navy not your own, our aircraft killer missile will make the US think twice and our Nuclear subs that can now strike US with missiles will also make the US hesitate.

Right now we are talking an scenario where China has some way of accessing SCS, if not then I don't think India and China will collide.

We the Chinese already have stealth ships, Type 56 corvette, about 20 of them will be done by sometime later, no date, you know the Chinese military. Lie to your face and expect a thank you for telling us nothing.

But at least 10 by next year. You see that speed? We can match you two for one, or even three for one. IF needed though I doubt it, unless Indian somehow take a page out of China and completely jack US technology.

Lastly we can definitely be allies, as long as you are willing to fight your former colonial masters the British. We are game to fight any western power, not anytime, but we are game.

Well Of course i agree on your Building Strength, you're communist but for us its too complicated... and USN have far better Nuke Subs than your Noisy ones, And the guy fought dozens of war with their ACs would have a better knowledge to protect its assets on Sea...... either they can shoot it down or make it blind acc to their claims, and technologically it can be done.
Ya Sure we can be ally if you don't build ports and work against our Govrnment, and you openly arm Pakistan Against India, How are you expecting to trust you and be an ally.... Vietnam have a problem with you and they're our ally. do you see us helping them militarily, all we do is help them pump some oil that too inside their Economic Zone.

@danish_vij

Americans not invited, if I know the Americans, which I don't, they will drink my beer before we even get a sip. Also an American can't stand the spice like we Asians. And they call us Sissies:devil:

We can drink and eat on Air force one, the way China and America are going it's only a matter of time before they give it to us for repayment.:devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
ok indian food, chinese girls and alcohol(i don't drink bt for a friend i can;))....c u on uss kitty on 4/23/2030 :toast_sign:
(americans don't get offended u are also invited.....)

no i have low cost android(galaxy fit)...all games are not compatable......will play soon on new android:crazy_pilot:

I think that shoud be fine, its free on Google play its about 45 to 50MB, once downloaded use Move2sd app and put the game on your SD card and i think it would work....I play on Xperia Neo V also played on HTC Wildfire S, so i guess your set would be k

my friend unlike china, India don't have challenge in Indian Ocean, keep USN away... But you do have with Japan,S. Korea, Taiwan etc.. the biggest Headache is USN for you guys..... ... yeah definitely you will get more ship... but the thing is you do have lots of issues in your own backyard leave IOR aside... yes our modernization process is slow.. but still IN is too strong to be take down in IOR.....

@danish_vij

Americans not invited, if I know the Americans, which I don't, they will drink my beer before we even get a sip. Also an American can't stand the spice like we Asians. And they call us Sissies:devil:

We can drink and eat on Air force one, the way China and America are going it's only a matter of time before they give it to us for repayment.:devil:

I don't think so they are able to repay for now, its too huge... it'll all end up in war i guess...

I don't think so they are able to repay for now, its too huge... it'll all end up in war i guess...

We want Scarlett Johansson, all the Victoria secret models, minus the Asian one cause we got half a billion of her already, the playboy mansion, some BBQ sauce, grills, and advance screening of the man of steel.

I think that shoud be fine, its free on Google play its about 45 to 50MB, once downloaded use Move2sd app and put the game on your SD card and i think it would work....I play on Xperia Neo V also played on HTC Wildfire S, so i guess your set would be k
anyways my android got fucked up yesderday...now borrowed nokia 1200 from friend:(.......(saali kismat dekho maine 22 4 2012 mein phn lia tha ar 22 4 2013 ko kharab ho gya maine customer care ko phn kia khte warranty 21 4 2013 ko khtm ho gai :()
u dnt knw the feeling of shifting from this:
samsung-galaxy-fit-s5670.jpg

to this:
10019413.e2ee70b87964752fd42b531ca1b38631.jpg

hey we are playing dream dream dont intrupt :lol: .....if u have some credible dreams u can join

@danish_vij

air force one sounds good........but will take some extra bears...need to give em credit of building air force one & kity :D

We want Scarlett Johansson, all the Victoria secret models, minus the Asian one cause we got half a billion of her already, the playboy mansion, some BBQ sauce, grills, and advance screening of the man of steel.

Ha HA Ha, try for Megan Fox, She's damn hot and those Victoria Secret models are F$cked thousands of time in threesome, i don't think you want that, try for America's Future Next Top Models. and PlayBoy Mansion:chilli:

anyways my android got fucked up yesderday...now borrowed nokia 1200 from friend:(.......(saali kismat dekho maine 22 4 2012 mein phn lia tha ar 22 4 2013 ko kharab ho gya maine customer care ko phn kia khte warranty 21 4 2013 ko khtm ho gai :()
u dnt knw the feeling of shifting from this:
samsung-galaxy-fit-s5670.jpg

to this:
10019413.e2ee70b87964752fd42b531ca1b38631.jpg

hey we are playing dream dream dont intrupt :lol: .....if u have some credible dreams u can join

air force one sounds good........but will take some extra bears...need to give em credit of building air force one & kity :D

I feel your pain Bro, Trust me we'll been there for a while, well are you planning to buy any new one

Ha HA Ha, try for Megan Fox, She's damn hot and those Victoria Secret models are F$cked thousands of time in threesome, i don't think you want that, try for America's Future Next Top Models. and PlayBoy Mansion:chilli:

I feel your pain Bro, Trust me we'll been there for a while, well are you planning to buy any new one
after a month or two...it all depends on when result of my exam is declared and model depends on how much marks i score;)
but dont wory i hav one more backup galaxy y (just needs some repairs):lol:

no man it costs 140 Rupees its not free, im using Galaxy Note 2, can u suggest me some good games, i *** mind how big tht file is........ tx in advance :p

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom