What's new

China concerned over India’s naval prowess, says expert

after a month or two...it all depends on when result of my exam is declared and model depends on how much marks i score;)
but dont wory i hav one more backup galaxy y (just needs some repairs):lol:

Exams! Bangalore University?

Ha HA Ha, try for Megan Fox, She's damn hot and those Victoria Secret models are F$cked thousands of time in threesome, i don't think you want that, try for America's Future Next Top Models. and PlayBoy Mansion:chilli:

I feel your pain Bro, Trust me we'll been there for a while, well are you planning to buy any new one

Only thing I want from Megan fox is her plastic surgeon to work on some of our girls. :chilli:
@danish_vij
no credit, the Americans saw an Chinese guy jump off a boat during the colonial period and got the idea for air craft carrier, and come on, Air force one? That was our idea from one of our scientists of the ancient times, he strapped rockets or something to his chair and wanted to fly but blown himself up, forgot his name.

These our our inventions, but of course the Americans copy. :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
no man it costs 140 Rupees its not free, im using Galaxy Note 2, can u suggest me some good games, i *** mind how big tht file is........ tx in advance :p

Oh ya, Then you can download from some other Android websites there's plenty of site where you can download paid versions for free, I play strategy games and right now i'm playing Spartan wars, WC2 and world at Arms, very long games but nice games to pass the time, especially WC2

anyways my android got fucked up yesderday...now borrowed nokia 1200 from friend:(.......(saali kismat dekho maine 22 4 2012 mein phn lia tha ar 22 4 2013 ko kharab ho gya maine customer care ko phn kia khte warranty 21 4 2013 ko khtm ho gai :()u dnt knw the feeling of shifting from this...

:rofl: arz hai....

jub kismat ho g.a.n.d.u toh kya karega p.a.n.d.u ? :rofl: bad luck mate !

Only thing I want from Megan fox is her plastic surgeon to work on some of our girls. :chilli:
@danish_vij
no credit, the Americans saw an Chinese guy jump off a boat during the colonial period and got the idea for air craft carrier, and come on, Air force one? That was our idea from one of our scientists of the ancient times, he strapped rockets or something to his chair and wanted to fly but blown himself up, forgot his name.

Oh Ya her lips and the Eyes haaaaaa.. when she gives that look, Jesus I'll have to call over my GF..
Ha ha the rocket guy was funny

Western media tries its best to turn India and China against each other as usual.

Btw, India should be the paramount power in Indian ocean. It's named after us.

I do believe her.

China is trying to secure its trade route which passes through IOR, while trying to exapnd its influence in IOR and SA.

China may be interested in BD's EEZ too, given China's energy needs.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&r...ONgfgB&usg=AFQjCNFcNef5d_iNTe3batpkkxWet3wRTg

Any increase in Power Projection Capability of Indian Navy will result in change in Chinese Strategic Calculus, so it's natural that they are concerned about India's increasing naval power

This woman is a phD and an expert on Sino-Indian relations based in China. She must be telling the truth since she is an expert on the matter and is based in China.

India must have the strongest navy in the world after USA. We are the only country in the world with an ocean after it's name.

no man it costs 140 Rupees its not free, im using Galaxy Note 2, can u suggest me some good games, i *** mind how big tht file is........ tx in advance :p

ravensword,into the dark,shadowgun,nfs most wanted,dead trigger..

after a month or two...it all depends on when result of my exam is declared and model depends on how much marks i score;)
but dont wory i hav one more backup galaxy y (just needs some repairs):lol:

which exams mate??

WTF is going on?

All these China vs India news reports coming out in the last few days.

@Alfa-Fighter
I'm not saying India is designing nothing, just not doing too much too keep up.

P-8I Neptune is going to be sold to everyone, well almost. This isn't the most cutting edge technology. I'm talking carriers, 5th gen, engines that are actually good, and a few other types of ships and missiles, drones as well as satellite technology.

US and IN using this plane and USN dont go for change from PC Orion from These if they dont have cuttuing edge technology.

Till now India has
Maybe you will have the same number or more carriers, I have no clue what the Chinese plan actually is, but seeing as how the dates for the second steam powered carrier to be 2025. I am not too worried about it. And looking at past examples, it may or may not get delayed.

A Carrier group needs more than carriers, it needs the other ships to complement it. Can India build them and constantly upgrading it?
IN has already 40 Ships under construction , all its building hubs are full and therefore ordering on russia goes on.

China most likely will be looking at more than one group, things tend to escalate quickly in China due to greed, just look at the rea estate build up. Need it or not it's getting built. Especially now that more and more is being privatized. Business will be lining up to build more and won't be taking no as an answer.

Buying new ships is not cost effective, as coast guards are not actual combat ships and don't need to be as powerful, while any old system can be upgraded to newer ones.

I guess the Indian navy is used, not sure if the Chinese navy is used or not I will have to check.
Cost guard need small and fast ships and not bulky and slow ships.

@Sergi

Yea, India is next to Indian Ocean, but if two forces are too far apart it won't matter. Besides, China has a allie in Pakistan and may have one in Sri Lanka.

Of course, as a growing economic and military power, India can't stay in India forever can she? You don't want any interests abroad? If you do, how are you going to protect them?

Once China settles South China Sea either claim or some sort of settlement, China will have uninterrupted passage of fuel and reinforcements from the mainland. While China can wait for India to come out and attack, by just interrupting ships to Indian shores. Though this assuming China can have naval base in neighboring countries.

Which to me is likely because, unless there is a hegemony going on in South Asia, the neighbors will always like the far away countries better as no conflict of interests.

As US has demonstrated with Japan and WW2, a strong manufacturing base that can outproduce your enemy is very helpful.

Though it is meant as more of a joke than an actual comment, hence the :devil:

@danish_vij
maybe we will :devil: I bring the beer and you bring the food.

@Alfa-Fighter
I'm not saying India is designing nothing, just not doing too much too keep up.

P-8I Neptune is going to be sold to everyone, well almost. This isn't the most cutting edge technology. I'm talking carriers, 5th gen, engines that are actually good, and a few other types of ships and missiles, drones as well as satellite technology.

Maybe you will have the same number or more carriers, I have no clue what the Chinese plan actually is, but seeing as how the dates for the second steam powered carrier to be 2025. I am not too worried about it. And looking at past examples, it may or may not get delayed.

A Carrier group needs more than carriers, it needs the other ships to complement it. Can India build them and constantly upgrading it?

China most likely will be looking at more than one group, things tend to escalate quickly in China due to greed, just look at the rea estate build up. Need it or not it's getting built. Especially now that more and more is being privatized. Business will be lining up to build more and won't be taking no as an answer.

Buying new ships is not cost effective, as coast guards are not actual combat ships and don't need to be as powerful, while any old system can be upgraded to newer ones.

I guess the Indian navy is used, not sure if the Chinese navy is used or not I will have to check.

all our ships yards are full with the orders which includes several types of warships and subs.west also includes countries like frace which are very much contributing to our navy.u only considered west while we also see other options like russia and israel for our 5th gen technology which is ample enough to counter ur force.in a decade or two from now our defence would be no less strong than urs and we would maintain our superiority in ior while u maintain it in the scs only thing is that u have many countries in scs to care of while we have lesser in both number and capability to counter IN

WTF is going on?

All these China vs India news reports coming out in the last few days.

perhaps u could contribute too by reminding us the number of projects taking place in IN.and predicting its strength form a decade or 2 from now

Exams! Bangalore University?
no i'm smaller than u think ;) jee mains!!

@danish_vij

ok that was something new:woot:

anyways my android got fucked up yesderday...now borrowed nokia 1200 from friend:(.......(saali kismat dekho maine 22 4 2012 mein phn lia tha ar 22 4 2013 ko kharab ho gya maine customer care ko phn kia khte warranty 21 4 2013 ko khtm ho gai :()u dnt knw the feeling of shifting from this...

:rofl: arz hai....

jub kismat ho g.a.n.d.u toh kya karega p.a.n.d.u ? :rofl: bad luck mate !

koi baat nai jo hua cha hua isi bhane ghr walo se nya phn mangenge :bunny:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom