What's new

China 'committed' to develop military ties with India

Ok what r the factors here which count the most.

1.Is Tibetian exiled govt playing any particular role in Indian politics or with conjugation of Indian politics.

2.What kind of propaganda r Tibetan exiled govt involved in from India soil.

3.Had Chinese govt made any official declaration about Indian involvement in Tibetian unrest.

4.Had any terror movements inside Tibet ever been linked to India.

5.Had India ever claimed Tibet or questioned its status.

6.Had India ever backtracked from One China policy.

If Chinese have answers to this question,I will agree that India medaling in Tibet.

As you said your government 'admit' the fact by 2003 but what about before that year? and who on hell need you to acknowledge that fact?

Claim or not is depend on political environment and has nothing to with fact of Indian's bloody and ugly interference.

Since we both don't give a d*mn sh** to the government claim and why bother mention it?

And what 'bloody intereference' are we talking about exactly here ?

Any proof or is it just hot air ?

Okey what india did to tibet is not medaling then maybe we should learn from indian and try house-train some liberation leaders say in Kashmir.

the chinese foreign department never stated that india is interfering or was interfering in tibet they have not even passed a un official statement about this so there is no use in going on with the same old $hit that india supports tibet

Okey what india did to tibet is not medaling then maybe we should learn from indian and try house-train some liberation leaders say in Kashmir.

your friend pakistan has been doing that for years you can also try to do it at the end of the day they will be killed like a dog as most of the so called freedom fighters die

yes this is what I am trying to explain, training liberation leaders from Kashmir,thats definitely called medaling,on the contrary Tibetian liberation leader claim that Tibet is a part of China,this is the difference,now is that Indian intervention?

As you said your government 'admit' the fact by 2003 but what about before that year? and who on hell need you to acknowledge that fact?

You guys cry if we don't accept and again cry if we accept also.

Tell me what to do ?

I'm sure you would be singing a different tune, if China had started to host Kashmiri separatist groups on Chinese soil, in retaliation.

If you had hosted the Kashmiri separatists the same way we have hosted the Tibetan refugees ( no citizenship, no political rights, no protest marches, no arms training , no propaganda allowed from our soil etc) them I am sure I can live with it. Infact I would be happy those fools are not there in my country damaging the youth and are at a safe distance in a foreign country.

And what 'bloody intereference' are we talking about exactly here ?

Any proof or is it just hot air ?

How many days does that political monk and the then biggest slaveowner in Tibet or you may call him 'his-holiness' spent in India for all these years?
You shelter him you feed him and house trained him and involve on and on into our home. Countless CIA type actions and sabotages.

your friend pakistan has been doing that for years you can also try to do it at the end of the day they will be killed like a dog as most of the so called freedom fighters die

I like your idea about 'his-holiness dog'.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

But it seems the old dog is about to die ha.

You're being blind.

Imagine if China started hosting the "Kashmir government in exile".

Anyway, your opinion is not relevant. India doomed the Sino-Indian relationship in 1959.

kasmir govt in exile ?? whats that ?? you mean seperatists ?? then there is s huge difference.

even in that case, if seperatists, go to China asking for asylum and China gives them th refuge, then I dont se as China interfering kashmir issues. that would be a foolish statement just like a foolish statemnet that you made above.

BTW since you have compared kashmir with tibet let me tell you few things...

1. china still till date havent recognised kashmir as a part of India...but india has recognised Tibet as china;s part
2. India never isues stapled visas to tibetans..but chins does it for kashmiri.

these thingstell that its chiona who is interfering in kashmir's issue and not india in Tibet's

I like your idea about 'his-holiness dog'.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

But it seems the old dog is about to die ha.

call him a dog pig or what ever suits you i DONT give a fu*k about that old man nor do about tibet my same old question remains unanswered did the chinese foreign department ever madea official statement about indias involvement

How many days does that political monk and the then biggest slaveowner in Tibet or you may call him 'his-holiness' spent in India for all these years?
You shelter him you feed him and house trained him and involve on and on into our home. Countless CIA type actions and sabotages.

Even just hosting them on Indian soil is bad enough.

Back
Top Bottom