What's new

China 'committed' to develop military ties with India

The lessons for India:-
The game of chess was invented in Russia. The Chinese learned chess from the Russians. India has some grand masters also. Induct some good chess players in the foreign ministry.

Believe it or not, chess is not the only game of strategy. Moreover, why should we use chess skill as a hiring criteria when no one would hire based on your skills playing command & conquer?

I live in Hong Kong, I don't get "told" things by the CPC.

I read international sources, none of which question the fact that India has been hosting our largest separatist group for over half a century.

And what is your problem in that ? They having a figure-head Govt. These poor Tibetans are not even allowed to conduct their political activities in India.

And yeah we have recognized Tibet as a part of China way back in 2003. That is the most we can do. We can't be pandering to each and every one of niggling demands made by others.

I live in Hong Kong, I don't get "told" things by the CPC.

I read international sources, none of which question the fact that India has been hosting our largest separatist group for over half a century.

do you call that interfering in tibet by India ?? did India asked them to leave Tibet or to come to India ?? they asked for asylum and India maintined its tradition of helping anyone asking for refuge.....you areyet to prove India interfered in any Tibet issue or anything far related to that..infact india has always maintained that tibet is a part of china.

And what is your problem in that. These poor Tibetans are not even allowed to conduct their political activities in India.

And yeah we have recognized Tibet as a part of China way back in 2003. That is the most we can do. We can't be pandering to each and every one of niggling demands made by others.

That's a slippery comment. They may not allowed to conduct political activities in the open in India, but by providing a breeding ground to a theocratic group of rebels on Indian soil, you allow them to conduct propaganda campaigns in the world, spreading lies about alleged injustices, and mobbing a wheel-chair bound Olympic athlete. Moreover, they slip back into China to support violent uprisings like the one that killed hundreds in 2008. Tibetans ran wild beating and raping and murdering.

When you wonder why India gets no sympathy for its ambitions from China, Tibet is it. As long as you support anti-Chinese rebels, you will not find friendship in the east.

And what is your problem in that. These poor Tibetans are not even allowed to conduct their political activities in India.

You don't see a problem, in hosting our largest separatist group for over half a century?

Then there is nothing more I can say.

India broke its "Hindi Chini bhai bhai" promise back in 1959.

Before 1959, there were no real disputes between China and India.

@ Topic...............

Good News indeed..:cheers: I am Glad positive News Coming out from this BRIC'S summit..:cheers:

Stick to the Topic people.

You don't see a problem, in hosting our largest separatist group for over half a century?

If I am not wrong the head of he same separatist organization Dalai Lama also consider Tibet as a part of China,I dont what kind of propaganda u r referring to,ur Chinese govt had so far never made any official declaration about Indian involvement in Tibet or its meddling in Chinese internal issue's,and by the way which media r u referring.

India interfering in tibet is the most absurd claim ever.

You're being blind.

Imagine if China started hosting the "Kashmir government in exile".

Anyway, your opinion is not relevant. India doomed the Sino-Indian relationship in 1959.

India of course shares a bloody hand in interfering Tibet. That Dalai who had led a so-called government in-exile but open his office in Dalansala is an evidence. This is dirty interference no matter what story the DoF told you.

That's a slippery comment. They may not allowed to conduct political activities in the open in India, but by providing a breeding ground to a theocratic group of rebels on Indian soil, you allow them to conduct propaganda campaigns in the world, spreading lies about alleged injustices, and mobbing a wheel-chair bound Olympic athlete. Moreover, they slip back into China to support violent uprisings like the one that killed hundreds in 2008. Tibetans ran wild beating and raping and murdering.

When you wonder why India gets no sympathy for its ambitions from China, Tibet is it. As long as you support anti-Chinese rebels, you will not find friendship in the east.

My question again - Has the Chinese Govt ever claimed, even once, that India is behind any of the activity of Tibetans on its soil ?

Has any one of the activity, bomb blast, riot that occured in China been traced back to India ?

If the above answers are no, I dont see any rationale in your arguments.:wave:

ps.: What happened in Tibet in 2008 or 3008 is none of our concern as long as our involvement is not there. It is your internal matter and you sort it out in any way suitable for you.

Claim or not is depend on political environment and has nothing to with fact of Indian's bloody and ugly interference.

Since we both don't give a d*mn sh** to the government claim and why bother mention it?

Continue with the same old broken record that we are hosting the largest separatist group blah blah.

Calling the Tibetans as a separatist group is an insult to the word separatist. For separatist see those scums in Kashmir.

Even the head of the Separatist group, His Holiness, has accpeted that Tibet is a part of China and India has recognize that way back in 2003.

What are you guys complaining after that ? The Tibetans in India are peaceful refugees who just get along with their life with no harm to anyone. Are you guys so scared of a group of non-violent, peaceful Buddhists most of whom have not even touched an AK-47 in their lives.

Nothing can cure that insecurity. Believe me. Tibetan refugees in India will continue to be our guests.

India of course shares a bloody hand in interfering Tibet. That Dalai who had led a so-called government in-exile but open his office in Dalansala is an evidence. This is dirty interference no matter what story the DoF told you.

Exactly right. :tup:

India had many chances to disband the Tibetan government in exile, and let them live out their lives peacefully.

Instead they were used as political tools.

How you dress up the bloody murders as 'peaceful refugees' is your business. What we call them the trouble makers. And indian's sponsorship is inteference.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Ugly and stupid interference.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom