What's new

China City Bans Long Beards, Islamic Clothing on Buses: Report

I also like to eat Jiaozi and Paomo,but not like Huo Guo
yup most of my friends dont like it either..n they dont like the smell of tofu too but if you develop ur taste everything tastes good :P but i like chinese food more for health..our country food is overcooked in alot of oil hence it loses all the nutrition n its bad for health but i recommend you to try Biryani. its awesome Pengyou :smitten:

yup most of my friends dont like it either..n they dont like the smell of tofu too but if you develop ur taste everything tastes good :P but i like chinese food more for health..our country food is overcooked in alot of oil hence it loses all the nutrition n its bad for health but i recommend you to try Biryani. its awesome Pengyou :smitten:
What's the Biryani?Look like?

What's the Biryani?Look like?
th

it's made with chicken or beef n alot of different spices are added for the taste n aroma..there are more thn 4 resturants in Xi'an who serve Pakistani food. which city do you reside in China?

This (French Burqa) ban was "endorsed" by EU court (collective strength of 28 countries) who did upheld the ban.
That is greater part of a civilized world, comprising of 2 UNSC members. Now China, a UNSC member with 1.2 billion people.
All are signatories of a world democratic institution called UNO.
Now live with it - Cause you can't do anything, even if you think you have a case.
Majority is authority.

This (French Burqa) ban was "endorsed" by EU court (collective strength of 28 countries) who did upheld the ban.
That is greater part of a civilized world, comprising of 2 UNSC members. Now China, a UNSC member with 1.2 billion people.
All are signatories of a world democratic institution called UNO.
Now live with it - Cause you can't do anything, even if you think you have a case.
Majority is authority.

In my faith it i said that if you can condemn injustice by using force then do stop it, if you cant do that then condemn the injustice by raising voice and even if you cant do that then condemn it in your heart .(so atleast one can stand tall in front of own conscience ) .

We know UNSC and UN is a hegemonic group nothing else

We know UNSC and UN is a hegemonic group nothing else

And Pakistan is a signatory of such hegemonic group = LOL
I bet, Pakistan does not have a "minor" intention of leaving UNO, for its borrowing from IMF would stop.

And Pakistan is a signatory of such hegemonic group = LOL
I bet, Pakistan does not have a "minor" intention of leaving UNO, for its borrowing from IMF would stop.

when you are signatory to it you have to stick around at the same time raise your voice thats what we are doing

when you are signatory to it you have to stick around at the same time raise your voice thats what we are doing

Why belong to a hegemonic (in your own words) institution to begin with?

I can discern the handicap here..

1. A clear Definition is given. For example if I tell you 2 + 2 = 4 .. It is up to you if you would take this fact in and understand being a logical person. Or if you would like to be illogical you would refute my statement and try to create another logical explanation to your wrong doing. No matter what you would do the fact that 2 + 2 = 4 will not change. What is happening here is there is indeed a clear statement of Jihad which is a fact and should not be manipulated by some redheads to help them in there personal gain. Only one thing can solve this issue. Education for the most part. Education to understand Koran. And if a person is logical he will indeed accept what the Koran has to say since it supports logic and is the most compatible religion with our society today. It is a fact that 80% of Koran has been proven correct by Science and the other 20% neither proven correct nor proven wrong. Being a person who believes in Science and logic. If 80 % out of 100% in Koran is proven correct and not even 1% of the ambiguous 20% is proven wrong.. It is pretty logical to consider this to be the word of Allah the mighty.

:laughcry:

Science in the Quran?
Surely you’re joking

What Muslims do is the opposite: they have the “theory” that their Qur’an is Allah’s direct word (which was revealed and passed on to Muhammad’s mind, then dictated by him and written in the Qur’an), and then they try to find the data that — they think — support their theory. That’s an entirely unscientific endeavor. By doing so they show that they don’t understand science, the subject that they try to subjugate under their religious yoke.
Please read this link...And I am an agnostic Muslim

Science in the Qur’an? Surely you’re joking, Mr. Muslim!

Last edited:
It is a fact that 80% of Koran has been proven correct by Science and the other 20% neither proven correct nor proven wrong. Being a person who believes in Science and logic. If 80 % out of 100% in Koran is proven correct and not even 1% of the ambiguous 20% is proven wrong.. It is pretty logical to consider this to be the word of Allah the mighty.

Source: China City Bans Long Beards, Islamic Clothing on Buses: Report | Page 27

Why did NOT the almighty/omniscient come with 100 percent to convince his adherents fully with no gaps or ifs and buts?

chaomian,jiaozi,tofu,nvrou bing,pao mo, huo guo and kao rou.

yes there are alot of Muslims here majority are Hui n thn Ughurs..there is a whole street near zhonglou where they reside n its called muslim street..famous for food n thousand years old mosque
You make my mouth watered! Never had a chance to have those food in U.S.:sad:

Back
Top Bottom