What's new

China building new Type 052D guided missile destroyer

Eventually, the specifications for exported Arleigh Burkes will be leaked and I will be able to prove that too.
keep us posted, till then refrain from making claims you can't prove.
your credibility as it is, is nil

Japanese Aegis ships are inferior to American Aegis

1. Japanese Aegis ships lack Tomahawk missiles (see first citation below).

2. American Aegis Flight III uses superior dual-band radar (see second citation below).

This is my last post on this topic. I'm tired of you retarded Indians.

You Indians flood the threads in our Chinese sub-forum with crap. Also, this discussion was between me and some American guy. You Indians were uninvited.

Last time: exported American military equipment does not perform to the specifications built for native American military equipment. Stop lying and misleading others.

If I could, I would ban all you Indian trolls from the Chinese sub-forum. You simply make claims that are NOT TRUE.

----------

DDG Kongo Class

"Nov 7, 2011 – There also are qualitative differences between Japan's modern ... Not all portions of the US Aegis system are installed on the Japanese ship.
The Tomahawk system is not exported, and there is no equivalent Japanese-supplied function. Several other functions are also deleted in the Japanese ship.
"

----------

Flight III:Building a Better Burke « New Wars

"Flight III: Building a Better Burke
March 1, 2010
O’Rourke detailed the elimination of the main 5 inch gun to save weight on a future DDG. There are already 106 such weapons in service with the 22 Ticonderoga cruisers and 62 destroyers, so the loss seems minimal. Dispensing with the gun would save weight, allowing for an improved radar over the current Aegis Spy-1. In its place, would go the powerful dual band radar meant for the truncated DDG-1000 Zumwalt destroyer program, and perhaps for the CGX cruiser canceled this year by the QDR. Extra power could be taken aboard for directed energy weapons as they are developed.

If history is any guide, the Navy will likely add more size such as a lengthened hull, as has been the practice with each consistent Burke Flight. Up to 56 feet more in length was proposed in the 1997 estimates. This would also entail an increase in weight from the 9500 tons full for a Flight IIA, perhaps as much as an 11,000 tons. We can expect the price to rise as well, with $2.25 billion each likely just the start."

Japanese Aegis ships are inferior to American Aegis

1. Japanese Aegis ships lack Tomahawk missiles (known fact).

2. American Aegis Flight III uses superior dual-band radar.

This is my last post. I'm tired of you retarded Indians.

You flood the threads in our Chinese sub-forum. Also, this discussion was between me and some American guy. You Indians keep flooding our threads with crap. Last time: exported American military equipment does not perform to the specifications built for native American military equipment. Stop lying and misleading others.

If I could, I would ban all you Indian trolls from the Chinese sub-forum. You simply makes claims that are NOT TRUE.

----------

DDG Kongo Class

"Nov 7, 2011 – There also are qualitative differences between Japan's modern ... Not all portions of the US Aegis system are installed on the Japanese ship."

lmao Martian2 blaming others for "flooding the thread":rofl: Thats a good one!

No one is saying that the Japanese and American ships are exactly the same. But the major components (The Aegis BMD) is the same. So the onus is on you to prove how and why the Chinese type 52s are better than the Japanese Aegis (3.6.1) Destroyers.

U.S. also downgrades exported navigation and targeting pods

I think I'll just start ignoring Indians spouting crap. They make claims that are untrue and fill people's minds with garbage. I don't have the time or inclination to keep responding to every Indian troll that jumps into the middle of my discussion with a non-Indian member.

Anyway, I want to make the point that the United States doesn't just downgrade weapon systems. The U.S. government also downgrades accessories. A navigation pod doesn't sound like a big deal, right? Well, the U.S. government mandates the downgrade of a seemingly-harmless navigation pod.

You can imagine the amount of downgrades for major exported weapon systems like the Aegis.

----------

LANTIRN - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"LANTIRN consists of a navigation pod and a targeting pod mounted externally beneath the aircraft.

AN/AAQ-13 navigation pod

The AN/AAQ-13 navigation pod provides high-speed penetration (STS) and precision attack on tactical targets at night and in adverse weather. The navigation pod also contains a terrain-following radar and a fixed infrared sensor, which provides a visual cue and input to the aircraft's flight control system, enabling it to maintain a pre-selected altitude above the terrain and avoid obstacles. This sensor displays an infrared image of the terrain in front of the aircraft, to the pilot, on a Head-Up Display. The navigation pod enables the pilot to fly along the general contour of the terrain at high speed, using mountains, valleys and the cover of darkness to avoid detection. The pod was the USAF's first wide-field, forward-looking infrared navigation system for air-superiority fighters. A downgraded version for export with the terrain-following radar deleted is designated as AN/AAQ-20 Pathfinder, which is only capable of providing a visual cue/picture of ground features in darkness and adverse weather generated by the infrared sensor, and pilots must rely on his/her own skill to avoid ground obstacles at low altitude flight.

AN/AAQ-14 targeting pod

The AN/AAQ-14 targeting pod contains a high-resolution, forward-looking infrared sensor (which displays an infrared image of the target to the pilot), a laser designator/rangefinder for precise delivery of laser-guided munitions, a missile boresight correlator for automatic lock-on of the AGM-65 Maverick imaging infrared missiles, and software for automatic target tracking. These features simplify the functions of target detection, recognition and attack and permit pilots of single-seat fighters to attack targets with precision-guided weapons on a single pass. A downgraded version for export with the air-to-air mode and the AGM-65 Maverick air-to-ground missile compatibility deleted is designated as AN/AAQ-19 Sharpshooter."

You're an idiot.

F-22, F-35, and M1 Abrams tanks. They are all downgraded. Aegis is no exception.

My citation proves you can't trust a Lockheed Martin press release. The U.S. government determines foreign policy and U.S. policy is to degrade military equipment for export.
Those Indian elites won't admit the weapons USA selling them is downgraded, otherwise Indian tax payer will kick their butt.

Indians are good at one thing only,and that's making stupid movies called bollywood。

The P-15A whatever have been under construction for over 9 years and the half-finished coffins are still floating by garbage dumps waiting for imported nuts and bolts。These international laughingstocks wouldn't be inducted into the IN long after China's Type 055 DDGs start patrolling the Indian Ocean。

Want a bet? You got it。:azn:

the UK co-developed the f-35 since the beginning don't even have access to the source codes. you think yours the same as american you're delusional.lol. not just that. all the weapon systems probably has full of spy bugs or back doors..:lol:
they would rather believe in vivid delusion than reality, of course that gambit 'expert' would defend U.S's reputation of their exported weapons

Indians are good at one thing only,and that's making stupid movies called bollywood。

The P-15A whatever have been under construction for over 9 years and the half-finished coffins are still floating by garbage dumps waiting for imported nuts and bolts。These international laughingstocks wouldn't be inducted into the IN long after China's Type 055 DDGs start patrolling the Indian Ocean。

Want a bet? You got it。:azn:

P-15A reminds me of LCA~

<we're not talking about them. without credible citations>
I suppose Indians have credible citations? You guys need to look yourself in the mirror. Self introspection would do you guys good.

You overseas Indians who think you're hotshots go back to India to wake up from your dreams. I know this Indian family whose son refuses to visit India for vacation and doesn't want to be associated with Indian culture and the parents understand why.

Anyone who doesn't believe in "DOWNGRADING", is clueless.

<Indians are good at one thing only&#65292;and that's making stupid movies called bollywood,>
One of the effects of Bollywood: If you read the Indian newspapers, many minors/women are being raped. Recently, an Indian dude was charged with molest on SIA flight.

I hate idiots like you.

Firstly, I already gave you a citation for the refusal by the U.S. Congress to export DOWNGRADED F-22s.

Secondly, I will give you a second citation for DOWNGRADED Abrams tanks for export (see citation below).

How many examples do you need before you realize it is American policy to export only inferior DOWNGRADED military equipment to other countries?

Did you seriously expect Lockheed Martin to mention the U.S. government policy of mandatory downgrades in their press release for exporting Aegis to Japan? They never mention it. The Japanese public would be furious if they realize they're buying inferior military equipment. You are equally naive.

----------

M1 Abrams - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Iraq – Iraqi Army: 140 M1A1Ms (downgraded, without depleted uranium layers in armor) on order, to be delivered by 2011. Iraq was leasing 22 US Army M1A1s for training in 2008.[67][83][84][85] The first 11 tanks were delivered to the Iraqi Army in August 2010.[86]

Kuwait – Kuwaiti Army: 218 M1A2s (downgraded, without depleted uranium layers in armor)[87]"

this has absolutely nothing to do with the Aegis systems sold to Japan. Japan uses the exact same version of Aegis as the US as reported in Defense industry daily. As does Australia and other countries

http://www.dsca.mil/pressreleases/36-b/2008/Australia_08-74.pdf

Back
Top Bottom