What's new

China Blames 54 Officials for Bullet Train Crash (design flaws)

Lots of trolling by Chinese and false flagers now lets get back to the topic.

Since the article is about bullet train design. To start with as expected they are Japanese designs which Chinese started to claim as their own.. Another case of stolen technology. I think this is such a great trait Chinese can have..

Chinese Claim Japanese High Speed Train Technology as Their Own as Japan Regrets Sharing Technology

Unfortunately, not all the Japanese secrets were revealed on the operation table resulting in such a tragic accident.. Hope further operations would have revealed a bit more. :cheers:

The train technology was bought and paid for through hard competition between many tenders in Japan and Europe, the transfer of technology was the basis of high speed rail project, where the rail and the trains need to be made in China. And the companies who licensed those technology made tremendous returns on their investment.

Maybe our Indian friends here can be less detaches from reality and look at their problems at home before criticizing modern high tech marvels of other nation.

All high tech products are inherently difficult to use and develop, and therefore prone to mistake.

Just look at the development of F22 and F35, or the recent Russian satellites, you don't see many Chinese quick to denounce the failure of those nations.

as usual cheap shot from cheap indians```cant expect much from those inferior complex people

Specially for you Sir!!!!
pakistan_train_01.jpg

pakistan_train_02.jpg

pakistan_train_04.jpg

pakistan_train_03.jpg

pakistan_train_07.jpg

pakistan_train_09.jpg

pakistan_train_10.jpg

It was not expected from a senior member like you..... no????
I am just showing you the real picture - Did i ever claim Pakistan Railway is safer (I know for a fact that it's crap) and better then Chinese Railway when in fact your people can't even afford the kind of trains China operates (As India has more poor then entire Africa).

Just look at the development of F22 and F35, or the recent Russian satellites, you don't see many Chinese quick to denounce the failure of those nations.

Seriously! Dude, you joined the forum recently so probably knowing nothing..

Götterdämmerung;2437721 said:
I am pro nuclear energy unlike many people in my country. If Germany can make money, I'm all for it.

Oh, don't give me economic forecasts, as they have never been right.

Totally agreed on that, many on the forum love these 10+ year forecast. 2 - 5 years I would still give it half a chance

For the bold part - I read somewhere that Pakistan is planning to order a big chunk of Railway engines from India. The reason they need to do so because they imported Engines from China which failed to work.. Correct me if I am wrong?

Very little time left for current government all deal will be scrapped. You are right but about engines, but It is the fault of Pakistani government(s) as well they were looking for "chalti ka naam gadi". AFAIK, I have not heard-read Chinese trains-engines broke down then why did Pakistani trains and the imported engines broke down one of the reason is poor maintenance which leads to earlier death. I still blame Pakistan government and ill equipped poor so called technicians.

What does "based on" in your comment above mean? I guess they collaborated with Japanese companies to share the designs.. Isn't it?

I saw many Chinese claiming that it is China's innovation but in the last it is same thing CTRL+C and CTRL+V.

I saw many Chinese claiming that it is China's innovation but in the last it is same thing CTRL+C and CTRL+V.
thats because you are stupid and ignorant``want more explainations? check PCT, WIPO and Thomson Retuers annual patent reports please half-grown

thats because you are stupid and ignorant``want more explainations? check PCT, WIPO and Thomson Retuers annual patent reports please half-grown

Red this again Chinaman:

The train technology was bought and paid for through hard competition between many tenders in Japan and Europe, the transfer of technology was the basis of high speed rail project, where the rail and the trains need to be made in China. And the companies who licensed those technology made tremendous returns on their investment.

funny indian, read it carefully it says nothing about 'copy & paste' but ToT transfer just like your home made Su-30MKI

So you have accepted that it's japanese Tech (TOT) not HOME GROWN chinese technology and boasted by many Chinese members?

So you have accepted that it's japanese Tech (TOT) not HOME GROWN chinese technology and boasted by many Chinese members?

we have thousands of patents on that train with material, process and design improvements, so no, it is not japanese technology anymore.

have you ever heard of a copy that runs faster and more efficiently than the original? at best it runs the same. only with improvements does it run faster.

^^^^^^^^

Good to see we are still respecting the dead and talking about train crash design flaws.. Why ther hell are you bringing aid and poverty into a thread? Do you have no respect for yourself or others.
There is issues with trains in all the nations discussed. China is no different than others. Its shocking how some Indians feel that they must have a bash and throw stones - then when they get a brick thrown back why be surprised?
Guys stick to discussions and lets keep the cr*p off here.

Back
Top Bottom