What's new

China, Bhutan ready to forge formal diplomatic ties

Bhutan's future is to forge a close relationship with China, not to be a pawn of India; otherwise India would likely in the future to ferment a fake referendum in Bhutan to make Bhutan an Indian state, just like India annexing Sikkim.

Bhutan is the only second nation has land dispute with China, which could have been resolved long time ago if it were not India’s sabotage.

When Tibetans hate you why would Bhutanese love you. :blink:

Very good news!

Bhutan must, for its own interest, free from the yoke of imperialistic India and go its own neutral diplomacy.

See a sour grape report from India about this news by using quotes on “ready” :lol: The Hindu : News / International : China, Bhutan 'ready' to establish diplomatic ties

Bhutan had a strong relationship with China. Its national flag reveals this relationship thoroughly: China emperors were represented a dragon with claws of 5 toes; royal families with substantial contribution to the empire were awarded with a dragon with claws of 4 toes; and outside closed kingdoms a dragon with claws of 3 toes.

bt.gif

Bhutan's future is to forge a close relationship with China, not to be a pawn of India; otherwise India would likely in the future to ferment a fake referendum in Bhutan to make Bhutan an Indian state, just like India annexing Sikkim.

Still whining about Sikkim :lol:

Bhutan is the only second nation has land dispute with China, which could have been resolved long time ago if it were not India’s sabotage.

Zaid hamid seems popular on the Eastern side of our border too :laugh:

LOL! Looks like 1962 spank is like one stone kills many birds...

Story goes that by later 1990s China and Bhutan were close to sign land deal, but India undermined the process, hoaxed Bhutan to withdraw from the deal, perhaps telling Bhutan that they deserve more pieces of rocks.

As I posted above. They've nearly done that but was sabotaged by Indians.

Sweet bed times stories,

back your crap with proper sources.

I hope China can assist Bhutan to build up a real meaningful GDP instead of a silly meaningless 'Gross National Happiness' title the Kingdom uses to placate the people.

Beyond tourism how far can Bhutan go, being a landlocked nation

its good to read pdf posts late night...i end up laughing no matter how p***** off i am...:D

Back
Top Bottom