What's new

China, Bhutan ready to forge formal diplomatic ties

Good, it will be used by all regional countries once North East states get independence.

I mention 4 lane freeway, because your strategists have cow poop as grey matter, you are building canal to bring in crocodile as we say in Bengali. All these investments and connectivity will loosen your hold on Northeast states, which is of course good for all regional countries.

Jealousy has no bounds. :rofl::rofl:

Is Bhutan an independent nation? Why is there a need to seek Indian advice in its foreign affairs.

Good Question! You should ask the Bhutanese why they sought Indian advice in its foreign affairs? Since India can't impose her advice

Some time ago, Russia seeked American advice on destabilization in Pakistan, so does that make USA a colonial master of Russia?
See ho silly that sounds :)

Source will be provided upon request.

If this is true, then India is acting just like a colonial master. Not good at all.

Can we say the same about China, for any instance of advice other nation on their foreign policy? i'm sure there"ll be many examples.

I have complete confidence in our MEA, as they have been the most efficient ministry in this government. The strong ties India has with Bhutan will make it very hard for China to break. All we have to do is offer same thing the Chinese are offering.

edit1.jpg

Thank you for this map jealous Jamatis. I love this map. :smitten::smitten:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom