What's new

China bans Muslim children from Quran classes-

Reuters was unable to independently verify the authenticity of the notice.

Not sure what the debate here is? How are Chinese officials doing this? Posting a guard outside every mosque, building and house?

"Unable to verify" great now we see the so called free press in action

merlin_143712690_fcc2c135-48be-4347-aeb3-31dd624117f6-articleLarge.jpg
Ironic because these in the picture do they recognize the religious freedom of others before they protest against China

No offence did you fcukin think that when you turned on our besieged soldiers in 1971. When the whole lot of you joined the Indians and stabbed our men in the back? Shove your ummah. Your countries very existence is abject lesson in there being no such thing as ummah.

Spot on mate...At that time...these guys forget to think about Muslim unity...but now it is easy to point fingers because it is not impacting them...
It is these kind of armchair custodian mullah supporter who does more harm to Muslim nation than these non muslim itself..

And yes they [athiest Chinese] are our [Pakistan] ironclad brothers.

iu

Almost half of them view our influence negatively. So much for "ironclad brothers".

No offence did you fcukin think that when you turned on our besieged soldiers in 1971. When the whole lot of you joined the Indians and stabbed our men in the back? Shove your ummah. Your countries very existence is abject lesson in there being no such thing as ummah.

I don't think @M.R.9 was alive during 1971.

And I am sick of seeing Pakistan poor. Too many of my countrymen live in poverty.

Why don't we try to fix ourselves rather than getting others to help us? Self-sufficiency is the best policy.

Thats Bongadesh for you a stinky garment factory with a shitty red light district

Funny you say so. After the spectacular fall of Pakistani currency, GDP of Bangladesh(both total and per capita) is above Pakistan. At least they prefer to work hard and build garment factories rather than spread a begging bowl in front of iron brother China. Even with CPEC, Pakistan continues to be poorer and shittier than Bangladesh.

BD has a luxury that Pakistan does not have it..That is enemity with India....If you will be in the situation like Pakistan where it is sorrounded by India, Afganistan and Iran...then you do not much choice rather than turning a blind eye about China's realtion with Ughigurs...

Do you know the meaning of Paradise land? Its military word. Bangladesh is Paradise land for many reasons. HOwever - YEs. PK has another geographical position. BD has its own. INdia is just a sandwich. And what do you mean luxury ? You can't pick a point where majority of the people are living under poverty line. Whatever that is india or Pk or BD. Blind Eye ? Then we should clap when Mayanmar killed and push back Rohingya muslims from their own land. Right ?

Yeh, sounds great. If wishes could be fishes .....

If you think this is Fishs- Then I must say- Baluch movement is right . Correact ?

Funny you say so. After the spectacular fall of Pakistani currency, GDP of Bangladesh(both total and per capita) is above Pakistan. At least they prefer to work hard and build garment factories rather than spread a begging bowl in front of iron brother China. Even with CPEC, Pakistan continues to be poorer and shittier than Bangladesh.

Economic growth means an increase in real GDP. Economic growth means there is an increase in national output and national income. Yes- BD GDP is increased. But how ? Indian Investment ? Like sundarban power plant where rasio is 80% for india and 20 % for BAngladesh !! Their are lots of reason. By force Hasina Govt. increased TAX +VAt or else. People are sufferer. In the same time- India is shooting by gun up of BD s head. NOw PK has huge natural resources. Their Administrator doesn't utilize it. Why ? BCz of false and weak , dependable ruling authority .

Just this story itself proves communist china's very near demise. They are already projected to be heading south very soon as far as economy is concerned but by creating communal anarchy they are sowing a slow division of what is now china. This seems to be a very similar outcome to what was Soviet union!

condemn able if true. Well i understand Pakistan have not so good relationship with its most neighbors {India, Afghans,(Iran is also headache)} hence cant afford to lose only peaceful border (China), and is silent, but What about Turkic states? what About Arab states? What about south east Asian Muslim majority states? why dont they raise the issue?

From Chinese perspective, all children should dedicate all their time studying science, mathematics, literature and art and all should work their way to higher education. Religious text simply has no place in the modern education system. I believe this is common practice in every advanced countries.

From a national perspective, having their citizens highly educated and equipped with modern knowledge is fundamental element to a strong and prosperous country. China is currently in a full front race with the developed countries in the fields of science and technology. Being so backward for so long means every citizen in China should focus on productive activities.

It is hard to understand why people from a LDC country spend time criticizing China’s policy, rather than working towards improving their own country and wellbeing of their own people.

iu

Almost half of them view our influence negatively. So much for "ironclad brothers".

I don't think @M.R.9 was alive during 1971.

Why don't we try to fix ourselves rather than getting others to help us? Self-sufficiency is the best policy.
I expect you know how to read your own chart, which shows China has the highest positive view on Pakistan in the world.

What !!! 2 mistakes
1- Zionist
2- Propaganda

An Atheist can't be brother. If u think about urself that is ur concern not mine or others . na ?
And What they are doing with 10,00,000 muslims u don't know ?
Actually an atheist can be a brother....

Strategic Relation? So - do you tink Pakistan should sell their soul to the chinese ? They will torture my Muslim and i will say- PLease SHUT UP_ We HAVE BOND ?

Why i shouldn't be concerned ? I consider myself as muslim at first . U know i hate BRITISH made border system.
Do you prefer the Mughal made border system? Or the Marathi made border system? Or the Khilafa made border system??

Disturbing news coming from China. For a time, people could look the other way assuming the bulk of it to be western propaganda and exaggerations, but as the saying goes, where their is smoke, there most have been fire..

Even if a portion of news concerning Uyghurs is true, it will be a cause of great concern for the Muslim people in the world, including Pakistan. They cant look the other way for long if they see their fellow Muslims as being forced to leave Islam.
Traditionally, Muslims did not view China as a threat or adversary, that may no longer be the case as this situation with Uyghurs continues and they keep on hearing disturbing news, compelling them to reevaluate their opinion regarding China. Change in the opinion of the masses will force the governments to change their policies too, impacting the relations of China with Muslim countries, including, Pakistan.
It would be unfortunate if that happens as it will be harmful for the interests of both Chinese and the Muslim world.

Back
Top Bottom