What's new

China bans Muslim children from Quran classes-

Who are our brothers? You bangalis? and what made you think that we pakistanis will be listening to a bangali to have a say in our internal matters and foreign policy?

Fall in a line-
This is global era- no country is individual - all linked up with each another . Don't you know that ?

1673318-chinaapksitan-1522406546-374-640x480.jpg

Just because you would does not mean Pakistan will. We stand by China. Period. Against the Zionist propaganda your peddling.

Military strategy is different thing - China is doing business. China isn't political state. Its A economical DRAGON state. And do you think- they will opprase muslims. And Just for military statistics. you will give them madel ?

Their country their rule but i dont wanna imagine the outrage if this happened in any western country.

Wrong dude-

When French abused Prophet muhammad (Pbuh) , that time what happened ?

Their country their rule but i dont wanna imagine the outrage if this happened in any western country.
Mmmmmm ..... did not expect you in this thread. I thought you would be skiing in the alps, chasing Swiss damsels or enjoying the season ...

Wrong dude-

When French abused Prophet muhammad (Pbuh) , that time what happened ?
It was Denmark i think and there were riots in Muslim countries.

Mmmmmm ..... did not expect you in this thread. I thought you would be skiing in the alps, chasing Swiss damsels or enjoying the season ...
I was never fond about how the Chinese goverment treats Uyghurs, i never made a secret about it.

It was Denmark i think and there were riots in Muslim countries.

Yes u r r8- Doesn't matter which country-But its about muslim sentiment - So- some people - try to give materialistic things rather then his/her own actual identity .

I was never fond about how the Chinese goverment treats Uyghurs, i never made a secret about it.

I can give you full E VI D E N C E S . Want it ?

Yes u r r8- Doesn't matter which country-But its about muslim sentiment - So- some people - try to give materialistic things rather then his/her own actual identity .
I dont ask Pakistanis or anyone else for that matter to do something about it, just pointing out that the same thing gets different reactions depending on who does it.
Russia is another exsample, we are quick to hear death to America but Russia isnt any better in some matters yet people are just silent about it.

I can give you full E VI D E N C E S . Want it ?
You dont need to, im aware of it.

@Indus Pakistan

Brother- ONe hadit for you- RAsul (saw) said said muslim ummah just a aone human body if a part get pain whole body response. Got the theme ? You are just last 97 years - facing the jail border system.

I know. Neither am I. But you know business is business. And geo-politics is ice cold business with high stakes. I am sure you know that. We need to pull the Pakistani economy up or else it will still be in the dark ages in another 50 years and perfect ground for oily Arabs to kick about. China is a passport to get out of wahabi clutches.

I dont ask Pakistanis or anyone else for that matter to do something about it, just pointing out that the same thing gets different reactions depending on who does it.
Russia is another exsample, we are quick to hear death to America but Russia isnt any better in some matters yet people are just silent about it.

Everyday- Millions of peple shout about Afgan war and Iraq war and Syrian war. It is the symbol that Western community is suspect for us. They are war criminal. And declared for .

Back
Top Bottom