What's new

China bans Muslim children from Quran classes-

All that crap whilst living in a western country .. lol .. you are just another brain washed isis ,aq ,het ,deashi ,jihadi confused bengali

At least - US didn't washed my brain. But Some people Liked US barin washed theory . LIving like a FOX> Truth is always HARSH and For SOLD people it is like a poison. I know that very very well.

Because there is more to life that what you are told to believe. Freedom, choice, liberty, all matter more than GDP.

All totalitarian societies are destroyed. The USSR thought it was invincible too, in the end, the resentment within it and it's own mistakes led to it's downfall. That downfall would not have happened had the people had the freedom to express a different opinion than the states, it might have seen it's own flaws and weaknesses and amended them. Instead it curbed pluralism and bought about it's downfall.

You and I won't live to see this day, this is China's time, where it will rise and rise, for maybe hundreds of years it will rise, but totalitarianism cannot survive forever.

Western society is quite totaliarian too, but they create the perception of freedom. This false perception is essential in controlling the people, by letting them think they are the masters of their own destiny.

You deny the uighur people the right to worship their religion. If you truly feel their god is false, why do you fear their worship of a false diety? It's because your society is totalitarian. It cannot tolerate a difference of opinion, let alone a different religion. Your strength is through blind and total obedience.
Agree that there is more to life. It is great that you bring up freedom and choice.
Spending time studying science and real knowledge as opposed to religious study will provide these kids far more tangible freedom in the later stages of their life. They can choose to become a engineer or artist or pilot instead of shopkeeper or labor, they can choose to live in better part of the world if they wish, they have the luxury of traveling and seeing the world. These are the real “freedom” that China is determined to be more beneficial to its citizens.

When will Pakistani stop being slaves? Some are slaves of the west, others of Iran, others of Saudi Arabia and increasingly slaves of China.

When someone does something wrong, have the dignity and self respect to say it. There is no difference between Pakistanis who turn a blind eye to China's faults and the Indian Muslims who vote BJP.

When will Pakistani stop being slaves? Some are slaves of the west, others of Iran, others of Saudi Arabia and increasingly slaves of China.

YOu look all 57 muslim countries Rulers are puppet of West . Why ? BCz they need their Ruler .

Agree that there is more to life. It is great that you bring up freedom and choice.
Spending time studying science and real knowledge as opposed to religious study will provide these kids far more tangible freedom in the later stages of their life. They can choose to become a engineer or artist or pilot instead of shopkeeper or labor, they can choose to live in better part of the world if they wish, they have the luxury of traveling and seeing the world. These are the real “freedom” that China is determined to be more beneficial to its citizens.

Hundreds of millions of Muslims across the world manage to do both. We are not drones, we won't become drones for the sake of money or trade. The Chinese can choose to do trade or not. They can choose to ban Islam or not. Makes no difference to me - if the price is right, the deal will happen. Business is business, but don't expect loyalty or servitude from me.

I will criticise wrong wherever I see it.

Just last 97 years We are in a jail.
Are you Pakistani? Just to remind you Bangla was in the 'British jail for over 200 years'. It was coterminous Pakistan that fell under British rule rather late in the history of the Raj in 1849 just four years before the Indian muitiny.

As if this only applies to Muslims. Persecution against Christian and other religious groups have been widely reported; the forced demolition of Catholic churches is a prime example.

but west wont tell you that, they know Christians don't have it in them anymore so keep inciting Muslims.

Are you Pakistani? Just to remind you Bangla was in the 'British jail for over 200 years'. It was coterminous Pakistan that fell under British rule rather late in the history of the Raj in 1849 just four years before the Indian muitiny.

Are you muslim ? I hate British made Border system. I consider myself as a muslim. And what u said- I have heard it for 1000 times.

Some Bangladeshis are so obsessed with China recently, why? And why they only became this obsessed recently but not even a year ago?

When someone does something wrong, have the dignity and self respect to say it. There is no difference between Pakistanis who turn a blind eye to China's faults and the Indian Muslims who vote BJP.

Say this a few more times.. n Trust me they will say you an Indian. lol.

Is Bangladeshis newly found obsession with China coming from their burning love for fellow Muslims or because of their own problems with China?

China welcomes Bangladeshis to China to launch jihad and experience first hand how PLA deals with them.

Looks fake news to me.
Separatism and religious extremism should not be tolerated.

Sure but is it still way between than other Muslim majority countries like Turkey and Indonesia?

No, Indonesia's view is by far the least negative of all countries surveyed.

And most Muslims these days aren't very religious, and those that are won't view Pakistan positively.

We commemorate İsa Yusuf Alptekin with respect.
Rest in peace.

DuhTW2BXQAA_-f2.jpg
Dpkx5EkW0AUi1Ro.jpg

The law of strong mans is true as long as it can be strong.
The law of the righteous man is immortal.

Back
Top Bottom