What's new

China asked to stop construction work in Pakistani Kashmir

:lol:

Thread is usual banter with no discussion on Chinese construction in disputed region. All off topic posts regarding so called Indian atrocities whereas the issue is mentioned in title.

At one place people give reasons that even according to UN, Kashmir is a disputed region, yet they allow third country to do developmental work. I wonder why then they object if India builds dams in our part of Kashmir.

I say India should build dams and change flow of all rivers if China doesn't stop this work.

Tit for tat. Hope Modi comes to power soon.
@KRAIT : Bhai you have changed a lot of late.... You were much more moderate ( i mean earlier)... But then i think i can guess who contributed in your change :P....

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol:

Thread is usual banter with no discussion on Chinese construction in disputed region. All off topic posts regarding so called Indian atrocities whereas the issue is mentioned in title.

At one place people give reasons that even according to UN, Kashmir is a disputed region, yet they allow third country to do developmental work. I wonder why then they object if India builds dams in our part of Kashmir.

I say India should build dams and change flow of all rivers if China doesn't stop this work.

Tit for tat. Hope Modi comes to power soon.

@KRAIT : Bhai you have changed a lot of late.... You were much more moderate ( i mean earlier)... But then i think i can guess who contributed in your change :P....

:D Actually I am moderate but when people give baseless, useless and idiotic suggestions and off topic rants, I reply in same fashion and language they understand.

They need to understand that if moderate people in India change their stace and behave in similar fashion as they are, things might become way too difficult for them.

See, India is moderate and even in wars it didn't stop water in Kashmir as it is must for Pakistan, but here they are allowing China to build infrastructure in disputed land which we can also do in our part, as their development challenges are national security. Whereas when we develop infrastructure in so called disputed region and build dams, they object.

So now we have to tell them that if we return the favor in similar fashion, don't cry foul.

I am same person but change for certain few. :D

Just a funny observation, in many Bangladeshi 1971 threads, many Pakistanis talked about how killings and rapes committed by Pak Army of Bangladeshis was justified because they were fighting a separatist "terrorist" movement. Similar sentiments are shown in threads related to Balochistan, BLA, TTP, Taliban, etc. However, these very same Pakistanis seem to do a complete 180 on their points of view when it comes to the separatists and terrorists on Indian Kashmir. Just some food for thought for you guys :pop:

@Oscar How so called Kashmir torture related to this topic of construction by Chinese on disputed territory ? Kindly look into it. Too much trolling.

@Oscar How so called Kashmir torture related to this topic of construction by Chinese on disputed territory ? Kindly look into it. Too much trolling.

As you are aware 2012 is gonna end.... There will be awards for best trollers on 1st of jan.... They are trying for it.. so leave it... Lets discuss the topic....

Just a funny observation, in many Bangladeshi 1971 threads, many Pakistanis talked about how killings and rapes committed by Pak Army of Bangladeshis was justified because they were fighting a separatist "terrorist" movement. Similar sentiments are shown in threads related to Balochistan, BLA, TTP, Taliban, etc. However, these very same Pakistanis seem to do a complete 180 on their points of view when it comes to the separatists and terrorists on Indian Kashmir. Just some food for thought for you guys :pop:
You have to get info about who is terrorist and who is not, from PDF rather than what entire world says.

According to various senior members, they are not terrorists but freedom fighters. So you can't call them terrorists. :enjoy:

Spend some more time on PDF, you will come to know more about this hypocrisy.

:D Actually I am moderate but when people give baseless, useless and idiotic suggestions and off topic rants, I reply in same fashion and language they understand.

They need to understand that if moderate people in India change their stace and behave in similar fashion as they are, things might become way too difficult for them.

See, India is moderate and even in wars it didn't stop water in Kashmir as it is must for Pakistan, but here they are allowing China to build infrastructure in disputed land which we can also do in our part, as their development challenges are national security. Whereas when we develop infrastructure in so called disputed region and build dams, they object.

So now we have to tell them that if we return the favor in similar fashion, don't cry foul.

I am same person but change for certain few. :D

When people don't have much to discuss or when people are aware they are wrong... then the best way to defend is troll...

2340573674_508b831eb0.jpg

Indian women is even ready in J&K to kill Pakistanis :cheers:

When Indian men are turning out to be the likes of Pinki Pramanik.....then you do need to rely on Indian women. :D

When Indian men are turning out to be the likes of Pinki Pramanik.....then you do need to rely on Indian women. :D

Nah, the last time we used our men in a conflict against Pak, 93000 Pakistani girly-men surrendered. So we realized that Indian women are enough for you, and the Indian men can look into more important matters :D :D

of course we drink water not the blood of kashmiris like hindus just like bhim drank the blood of dushashan in kurukeshtra.

Did it ever crossed your mind that there are Hindus living in Kashmir too??
and talking abt religion , do U want me to quote some verses from Quran?? But I will get Banned.. for `insulting` ur Holy Book!! and then probably stabbed/beheaded while some scum will be cheering Death to India!! Lolll
Thank God .. most Indian Muslims DONT think Kashmir should go to Pakistan!!
Anyway... good riddence U now live in the land of the pure!!

We do rely on indian women.... and if you wanna know why we do.... Then i will have to take back you to 1971.....There was an indian women named Indira Gandhi!!!!!!!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom