What's new

China asked to stop construction work in Pakistani Kashmir

2340573674_508b831eb0.jpg

Indian women is even ready in J&K to kill Pakistanis :cheers:

Must say, you do have the gift of the gab, but while you were there, did you bother to remove your saffron sunglasses and incredible ear plugs. Perhaps these students were rubbing some more shine on the Indian ego.

Pakistan anthem sung for the first Time in the history of Kashmir university - YouTube

Thanks for the compliment,and I have interacted with locals too,some people have problems and trust me loads blame Pakistan for the problems too,I expect you to trust he Internet cuz you can't go there,but the Shia Sunni problem occurs more than anything else and curfews are imposed due to that very reason,even when I was there curfew was in place due to sectarian violence between Muslims during Muharram,hence the need for army!

Bhai ab to India ke kutte bhi pasand nahin Pakistaniyon ko, Insaan to duur ki bat hai. :lol:

Seems like someone is tortured in Kashmir by the militants and brainwashed to spew venom against India. :lol:

Disinformation and defamation is a classic terror tactic employed in Palestine, Kashmir, Chechnya, etc. Nothing new.
like the disinformation of ketchup colonel of IA and gallantry awards to IN for fake bravery.

:lol:

Thread is usual banter with no discussion on Chinese construction in disputed region. All off topic posts regarding so called Indian atrocities whereas the issue is mentioned in title.

At one place people give reasons that even according to UN, Kashmir is a disputed region, yet they allow third country to do developmental work. I wonder why then they object if India builds dams in our part of Kashmir.

I say India should build dams and change flow of all rivers if China doesn't stop this work.

Tit for tat. Hope Modi comes to power soon.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom