What's new

China asked to stop construction work in Pakistani Kashmir

I came back from Azad Kashmir a week back and everybody over there was saying the constructions is of low-quality we are not satisfied with the type of work China is doing over here. Mostly Kashmiri people are happy with the work did by Turkey. They are happy with the quality of work and design.

P.S. I am not criticizing China but telling you people the Truth and I do respect China, thank you!

Its wonderful to see so called "freedom" fighters being shot dead by Indian women. I think we should train more local Indian women for western border. :D

I came back from Azad Kashmir a week back and everybody over there was saying the constructions is of low-quality we are not satisfied with the type of work China is doing over here. Mostly Kashmiri people are happy with the work did by Turkey. They are happy with the quality of work and design.

P.S. I am not criticizing China but telling you people the Truth and I do respect China, thank you!

If you are not satisfied with the work then you can get someone else to build it, and spare all sides from the headache. :wave:

Kashmir is part of Pakistan and nothing can stop us from investing and building infrastructure there.don't know what India fusses about while that is not even their land.
Don't talk bull! Your nonsensical baloney is getting rather tiring. Just goes to show that there is a dire need to enhance the standard of education and general knowledge in Chinese schools. Your ignorance is supreme. Just like the majority of Chinese of the 'great' Han Dynasty!

And you call yourselves a rising 'super power'???!!! :woot: Jeeez! With such ignorance you guys are no better than a 3rd world country like Burkina Faso!

Nuff said...

The Kashmiris give a shyt about Indian Muslims. Most Indian Muslims even cant think about struggling for their own rights let alone deciding about Kashmir.

What sort of struggle is going in Pakistan regarding human rights abuse by Drones ??

Nah, the last time we used our men in a conflict against Pak, 93000 Pakistani girly-men surrendered. So we realized that Indian women are enough for you, and the Indian men can look into more important matters :D :D

Please update your history, last time it was in 2002......when the brave Indian men decided to play with their dolls at the border for a whole year......not to mention that over a thousand of them perished during this period.
Do remember.....for your Basantis tend to prefer Pakistani weapons than fight against them.....;)

Any proof / link that the Kashmiris DONT give a shite abt Indian Muslims? Its just not Indian Muslims who cant get their rights... it includes Hindus , Sikhs , Christians too!! Basically the poor are easy to deny justice. Thats what happens
and U have been commenting a lot on Mahabharata and mostly the negative things (just like Muslims say the Quran is not Quoted right) I think we know whats your Idea behind it , and the discussion on Lord Ram was started by You why dont U start a thread on Islam too??
What are you another Zakir Naik in the making? But remember his P!ss TV got banned in India!! loll

Try not to give every discussion a Religious angle , tells a lot abt your madarassa attitude , which is Wrong!

The Kashmiris give a shyt about Indian Muslims. Most Indian Muslims even cant think about struggling for their own rights let alone deciding about Kashmir.

Any proof / link that the Kashmiris DONT give a shite abt Indian Muslims? Its just not Indian Muslims who cant get their rights... it includes Hindus , Sikhs , Christians too!! Basically the poor are easy to deny justice. Thats what happens
and U have been commenting a lot on Mahabharata and mostly the negative things (just like Muslims say the Quran is not Quoted right) I think we know whats your Idea behind it , and the discussion on Lord Ram was started by You why dont U start a thread on Islam too??
What are you another Zakir Naik in the making? But remember his P!ss TV got banned in India!! loll

Try not to give every discussion a Religious angle , tells a lot abt your madarassa attitude , which is Wrong!

If you are not satisfied with the work then you can get someone else to build it, and spare all sides from the headache. :wave:
They won't Allowing China to build is more than building roads. Its more about China's involvement in the disputed territory. Just look at the thread. Introducing China in this situation got support of China.

this is the whole point of getting China into the equation. Remember India-China have other disputed territories like China says Arunachal Pradesh is disputed one. Still, there is no problem when India builds roads and air fields there. Because its a bi-lateral issue with no involvement of third party.

Whole issue of Chinese construction is introducing third leg in the issue.

Sorry brother if you mind it but a good friend always absorbs the good advice :)

You have a obligation to get the best value for your money, which means a satisfactory combination of cost and quality.

If others can do it better, then why are we there? Isn't it causing political problems as well?

We do rely on indian women.... and if you wanna know why we do.... Then i will have to take back you to 1971.....There was an indian women named Indira Gandhi!!!!!!!

You rely on them before you kill them . !! :lol:

I'm sure she must be turning in her watery grave.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom