What's new

China asked to stop construction work in Pakistani Kashmir

Bhai ji. Thank you .. I did not `thanked`your post because I did not wanted to come across as a hate monger.
I personally have No problem wrt to Chinese working in Pak. Its their money to Invest.. they should maximise the use of their money , investment and PR`s. I envy China in that matter . on the other hand Inidan Govt isnt as efficient, which I hate.
But coming to the quality of work done by Chinese is a lot like that!! not really upto the mark. But hte onus lie on ur govt. to make sure the work is done efficiently and the end product is good.

Bhai!

I have no problem with those Chinese workers but I am telling you what that local people said.
The thing is Kashmiris now don't want the interference of Pakistanis, Chinese and Indians. They believe in liberating the state.

and china protests indian involvement in scs..silly

Chinese are trying to compensate what Pakistan is not able to do to the people of GB.

Pakistan as usual needs a big friend so that it can feel secure and try to implement the agenda of bleeding India.

And India as usual crying.

every country needs friends.

:what: are you high on something?

which ram which discussion?

Well if you know a lot abt Mahabharata U must know abt who Lord Ram was.. and its Ram not ram .. thats 1 reason they shud be banned in India. Religious tolerance isnt the talk of a usual day there!! But it wont `ÒFFEND` me ,as a lot of people aere offended and start chantimg slogans like Gihad and death to unbelievers!!
and about Ram , hes hte one you call Alla!! Same thing different names!!
If it was some ajtr than my apologies!! But the fact remains that YOU miss bring religions in your discussions to prove a point that how much you detest Hinduism.. but it doenst matter , no one can belittle any Religion!! Religions are far higher than Man!!
but leave us a link / study done that Inidan Muslims dont give a shite abt Kashmiris or vice versa!!

No idea my brother. At least I am not responsible for that. :)

Kashmir and Balochistan are areas riddled with insurgency, it's not exactly a dream for Chinese engineers either you know, who get shot at frequently. And killed as well.

If it is all for nothing then what is the point?

If as you say they don't want Pakistan and China interfering there (with our poor quality work) then I don't see what is the point.

Well if you know a lot abt Mahabharata U must know abt who Lord Ram was.. and its Ram not ram , but as I said U r a product of certain Madarasa in UP.. thats 1 reason they shud be banned in India. Religious tolerance isnt the talk of a usual day there!! But it wont `ÒFFEND` me ,as a lot of people aere offended and start chantimg slogans like Gihad and death to unbelievers!!
If it was Jana than my apologies!! But the fact remains that YOU miss bring religions in your discussions to prove a point that how much you detest Hinduism.. but it doenst matter , no one can belittle any Religion!! Religions are far higher than Man!!
but leave us a link / study done that Indian Muslims dont give a shite abt Kashmiris or vice versa!!

coz indian muslims r busy thinking about saving their own +++ :D

Well if you know a lot abt Mahabharata U must know abt who Lord Ram was.. and its Ram not ram .. thats 1 reason they shud be banned in India. Religious tolerance isnt the talk of a usual day there!! But it wont `ÒFFEND` me ,as a lot of people aere offended and start chantimg slogans like Gihad and death to unbelievers!!
If it was some ajtr than my apologies!! But the fact remains that YOU miss bring religions in your discussions to prove a point that how much you detest Hinduism.. but it doenst matter , no one can belittle any Religion!! Religions are far higher than Man!!
but leave us a link / study done that Inidan Muslims dont give a shite abt Kashmiris or vice versa!!

1. i did NOT start any thread about ram sham

2. read before posting any BS against members. read with open eyes so that you dont mix up names.

3. As far Indian Muslims its good for them that they should not poke their nose in kashmiri affairs. Once your deobandi paid mulla tried it and he was spitted by Kashmiris.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom