What's new

China asked to stop construction work in Pakistani Kashmir

Please update your history, last time it was in 2002......when the brave Indian men decided to play with their dolls at the border for a whole year......not to mention that over a thousand of them perished during this period.
Do remember.....for your Basantis tend to prefer Pakistani weapons than fight against them.....;)
Pakistani weapons ? Of course Indian women are good in saving Indian resources. hey kill terrorists and use the weapons recovered from those terrorists.

They save a lot of money of India. Indian women are good house wives. :D

The Kashmiris give a shyt about Indian Muslims. Most Indian Muslims even cant think about struggling for their own rights let alone deciding about Kashmir.

Dear sir/Madam... I lived in a place where hindu's are minority... i lived in a place where muslims are minority... ( Now im talking about india and indian muslims)... let me tell you they lead a better life than that there in pakistan... You know why???... Atleast they dont have to be worried about a suicide bomber every day when he gets out to work.... Stop worrying about indian muslims.. if you still worry listen to one of the clerik's reply to Gen Mushraff when he came to india today conclave..... They know how to gets their own right.. and they will be getting it ( and they should) as long as congress is alive in this country...

Pakistani weapons ? Of course Indian women are good in saving Indian resources. hey kill terrorists and use the weapons recovered from those terrorists.

I am sure Shoaib Malik will say cheers to that. !! :)

I am sure Shoaib Malik will say cheers to that. !! :)

What sort of struggle is going in Pakistan regarding human rights abuse by Drones ??

Come to the proper thread about that and i will reply you for the timebeing lets focus on Indian crying once again viz a viz Azad Kashmir projects by China

Please update your history, last time it was in 2002......

Read my post again, last time India and Pakistani Armies were involved in direct conflict was 71, since Pakistan claims the Kargil people were Mujahideen (which we all know was not the case, but w/e)

Maybe you need to learn to read before typing?

You rely on them before you kill them . !! :lol:

I'm sure she must be turning in her watery grave.

Even she got killed (for what ever reasons).... Indians knows who killed and and for what?????... But we have a similar case in pakistan happend couple of years back... Do we know who killed her??? or what for ?????

Ps :- I have great regard to the person i mentioned above...

You have a obligation to get the best value for your money, which means a satisfactory combination of cost and quality.

If others can do it better, then why are we there? Isn't it causing political problems as well?

I don't know what's the true story but all I know is the kashmiri people want an independent, separate state. And people said that soon U.S. is going to start $ there as a national currency.

Come to the proper thread about that and i will reply you for the timebeing lets focus on Indian crying once again viz a viz Azad Kashmir projects by China

Chinese are trying to compensate what Pakistan is not able to do to the people of GB.

Pakistan as usual needs a big friend so that it can feel secure and try to implement the agenda of bleeding India.

Any proof / link that the Kashmiris DONT give a shite abt Indian Muslims? Its just not Indian Muslims who cant get their rights... it includes Hindus , Sikhs , Christians too!! Basically the poor are easy to deny justice. Thats what happens
and U have been commenting a lot on Mahabharata and mostly the negative things (just like Muslims say the Quran is not Quoted right) I think we know whats your Idea behind it , and the discussion on Lord Ram was started by You why dont U start a thread on Islam too??
What are you another Zakir Naik in the making? But remember his P!ss TV got banned in India!! loll

Try not to give every discussion a Religious angle , tells a lot abt your madarassa attitude , which is Wrong!

Any proof / link that the Kashmiris DONT give a shite abt Indian Muslims? Its just not Indian Muslims who cant get their rights... it includes Hindus , Sikhs , Christians too!! Basically the poor are easy to deny justice. Thats what happens
and U have been commenting a lot on Mahabharata and mostly the negative things (just like Muslims say the Quran is not Quoted right) I think we know whats your Idea behind it , and the discussion on Lord Ram was started by You why dont U start a thread on Islam too??
What are you another Zakir Naik in the making? But remember his P!ss TV got banned in India!! loll

Try not to give every discussion a Religious angle , tells a lot abt your madarassa attitude , which is Wrong!

:what: are you high on something?

which ram which discussion?

I came back from Azad Kashmir a week back and everybody over there was saying the constructions is of low-quality we are not satisfied with the type of work China is doing over here. Mostly Kashmiri people are happy with the work did by Turkey. They are happy with the quality of work and design.

P.S. I am not criticizing China but telling you people the Truth and I do respect China, thank you!

Bhai ji. Thank you .. I did not `thanked`your post because I did not wanted to come across as a hate monger.
I personally have No problem wrt to Chinese working in Pak. Its their money to Invest.. they should maximise the use of their money , investment and PR`s. I envy China in that matter . on the other hand Inidan Govt isnt as efficient, which I hate.
But coming to the quality of work done by Chinese is a lot like that!! not really upto the mark. But hte onus lie on ur govt. to make sure the work is done efficiently and the end product is good.

@Aeronaut Kindly move this to appropriate section. i.e. Kashmir war. Also kindly get rid of off topic posts on Indian encounters which are nothing to do with issue in discussion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bhai ji. Thank you .. I did not `thanked`your post because I did not wanted to come across as a hate monger.
I personally have No problem wrt to Chinese working in Pak. Its their money to Invest.. they should maximise the use of their money , investment and PR`s. I envy China in that matter . on the other hand Inidan Govt isnt as efficient, which I hate.
But coming to the quality of work done by Chinese is a lot like that!! not really upto the mark. But hte onus lie on ur govt. to make sure the work is done efficiently and the end product is good.

Nobody is forced to buy from us. :no:

Lenovo emerges as top PC seller in India, overtakes Dell & HP - Economic Times

If you don't think it's a good deal, then don't buy it.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom