What's new

China approaches Japanese navy destroyer

Ha ha this is one of the comedy twisted title threads !!!
Do u see the size n nature of aircraft?
It would have been easily shot down by the japanese destroyer, u should pray that they escaped today, because the japanese had mercy on those poor pilots in the aircraft !!!
Well done japan for having mercy :)
They didn't shoot it down because they know it's a trap. We are waiting for them to shoot it down, then we can spring the ambush and destroy them with missiles and torpedoes.

It's just like we are waiting for india to come drill in the South China Sea, and bring its navy warships to play :)

If Japanese do something like Last Time, Then Please Don't Beg to Uncle Sam this Time. They will not Help you. :lol:

They didn't shoot it down because they know it's a trap. We are waiting for them to shoot it down. Just like we are waiting for india to come drill in the South China Sea, and bring its navy warships to play :)

Do you have waiting charges?

They didn't shoot it down because they know it's a trap. We are waiting for them to shoot it down, then we can spring the ambush and destroy them with missiles and torpedoes.

It's just like we are waiting for india to come drill in the South China Sea, and bring its navy warships to play :)

How did China attack then!!

Kamikaze requires one's most selfless love for one's country. Chinese being most selfish and self-centered people in the region, Japanese knew the Chinese pilot couldn't do it.
LOL mass murdering Koreans are selfless

Seung-Hui Cho - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

U.S. News - Alleged Oakland Christian campus shooter One Goh says he is 'deeply sorry'

150px-Cho_Seung-hui_3.jpg
one-l-goh.jpg

What a horrible chinese u r, waiting for japanese destroyer to kill ur chinese brothers.... :no:
I think typical blood loving guys like u shouldnt be even made to consider to be given power...
I am not getting personal with u, its just the truth, when u want some brothers to be killed for ur so called GREATER GOOD

ongc will not bring navy ships :P
And vietnamese will hopefully provide us covers there :)

Do you have waiting charges?
Yes now increased.... If u want countries to be attacked, we must pick an appointment with sino challenger and charges are now 4 cents :D

offf topic but

i dont think there will be any major battle between india china or pakistan three really powerfull military,s of asia and the world with nukes too boot only small scale can happen and issues between these countries will go for couple a hundred years between pakistan and india i say a thousand :p:P:P

What a horrible chinese u r, waiting for japanese destroyer to kill ur chinese brothers.... :no:
I think typical blood loving guys like u shouldnt be even made to consider to be given power...
I am not getting personal with u, its just the truth, when u want some brothers to be killed for ur so called GREATER GOOD

ongc will not bring navy ships :P
And vietnamese will hopefully provide us covers there :)

Yes now increased.... If u want countries to be attacked, we must pick an appointment with sino challenger and charges are now 4 cents :D

The only blood he has ever seen is in counter strike that too in easy mode :lol:

What greater good ?, now he is behind the wheels of PLAN battle ship ready to invade Japan. Already the small plane has struck a mighty blow to the destroyer on his command.

LOL at indian inferiority complex from your 1962 spanking! You know india's spanking is coming next. We have 3000 nuclear weapons -- enough for everybody. :)

I guess Sinochallenger deserves the most "famous" troll award of all time , Hongwu looks like Einstein in front of him....:rofl:

So you were going to sacrifice YOUR own pilots to go to war for a bunch of Islands? What the hell dude...

So you were going to sacrifice YOUR own pilots to go to war for a bunch of Islands? What the hell dude...
dude. u r underestimating china's military might. "Greater China" is what they do anything for it....
The chinese Geo-politics .....

indians comments are full of arrogance. They spoil all the threads.

same old cheer leading work, back again...
Anyways, there is no stuff in this news. Neither the title projects the right message. Just tailor made to ........... :blah:

Back
Top Bottom