What's new

China and India’s 2,000-year manufacturing reign

Pakicetus

Pakicetus is a genus of extinct terrestrial carnivorous mammal of the family Pakicetidae which was endemic to Pakistan from the Eocene (48–49 Ma).[1] Many paleontologists regard it as a close relative to the direct ancestors of modern day whales.

220px-Pakicetus_attocki.jpg

??? WTF is this, are you trying to say that this is skelton of your ancestor?? Holly $hit.

Not indian, that is for sure.

This is the effect of reading Pak history books, read some books by neutral historians on Ancient India, such as The Cambridge History of India: Volume 1, Ancient India by E.J. Rapson or Daily Life in Ancient India by Jeannine Auboyer

The People Republic of China gained control of China in 49, this is a fact. It is also irrelevant to the topic.

Why do you people have such difficult time comprehending simple facts?
What do they teach you people in school?
This is basic stuff.
And what is the topic genious?? can you apply the bolded part on yourself.

The People Republic of China gained control of China in 49, this is a fact. It is also irrelevant to the topic.

Why do you people have such difficult time comprehending simple facts?
What do they teach you people in school?
This is basic stuff.

Because you are equating History of India to formation of Republic of India. So I compared History of China to formation of People's Republic of China

If there was no India before 47 than why the hell world named Indian Ocean and what the hell Columbus was looking for?

Once again, please read carefully what I say and try to comprehend it.
The Republic of India did not exist until 47.
before that "India" was a term given by foreigners to an area that had many states fighting each other bound by ocean on two sides and a mountain range on top. There was also a river called the "indus" which would be used to give this area it's name.

Ancient Pakistan you gotta love it.

And what is the topic genious?? can you apply the bolded part on yourself.

The topic is how India was never a nation before 47, and thus comparing Indian industrial output to other actual countries is disingenuous.

And yes, I can apply the bold part to myself, which is why everything I say is based in reality and on topic. Not angry ego trips and off topic trolling due to lack of knowledge/intelligence.

india does not include the ancient land of Pakistan, claim what is your own history, and not our glorious history.

Because you are equating History of India to formation of Republic of India. So I compared History of China to formation of People's Republic of China

No, I am equating the notion of an Indian state to the Republic of India.
There is a difference, please not it.

Balochistan, Sind, Punjab were part of India, as were UP, Bihar and Gujarat

Nope, not for the majority of history, just for the briefest amount of time, in various empires. These areas were also part of the Persian and Central Asian empires.

Ancient Pakistan you gotta love it.

Prove that there was some name called 'Pakistan' before 1930's, then I would say that there was Ancient Pakistan.

@rusty, sometime u contradict urself very badly. If PRC gained control over china in '49 then what's ur prob with india? at 600bc india was divided into 16 mahajanapadas which finally got unified in '47. simple as that buddy. now if china can be proud of their ancient culture india and pakistan also can be proud of their ancestry buddy.

Back
Top Bottom