What's new

China and India’s 2,000-year manufacturing reign

The mighty Indus Valley Civilization existed in what is now modern-day Pakistan.

There is a very old saying never argue with a ........

1. It was not a Indus valley civilization but the Saraswati Valley civilization but when Britishers came here the Saraswati river have gone underground (Yes its not dead its still flows).

So when Britishers sees Indus they named the civilization by Indus but in thousands of years ago when the actual civilisation was there it was Saraswati valley civilization.

2. Even if u don't accept that u will have to believe the fact that the remains of Indus valley civilization are still in India as far as near New Delhi. :woot:

India keeps trying to claim these things from her neighbours, such as Buddhism (when in fact Buddha was born in what is now modern-day Nepal).... and the Indus Valley Civilization, which was situated in what is now modern-day Pakistan.

What gives India the right to claim the history of a great civilization that existed almost entirely within modern Pakistan's borders? Just because your culture was born from there?

Buddha was not born in Nepal ur misinformed...........Sidhartha was born there.

He have no power or wisdom or knowledge..........its India that gave it all and its India where it gains the wisdom and truth and born as a Buddha.

For example if a person is born in china but goes to USA and gets into good universities and institutions and finally become something good.............whose credit is it china or USA???????????

The mighty Indus Valley Civilization existed in what is now modern-day Pakistan.

India keeps trying to claim these things from her neighbours, such as Buddhism (when in fact Buddha was born in what is now modern-day Nepal).... and the Indus Valley Civilization, which was situated in what is now modern-day Pakistan.

What gives India the right to claim the history of a great civilization that existed almost entirely within modern Pakistan's borders? Just because your culture was born from there?

So as per your history books, Alexander tried to invade Pakistan?? so your gr8 tavelers, reached to Ashoka and other Maurya emperors courts actually reached to Pakistan. Ps check out the books written by them, and enlighten us by showing how they described Pakistan during Maurya Dynesty.

Wrong, even your own map shows that China was ruled by a Central Authority for thousands of years, in successive dynasties that all claimed the same "Mandate of Heaven" to rule China.

The periods in which China was broken up were only in between the various Dynasties, and only for short periods of time. We reunited every time into the same state.

That was the time of Mongol world Empire otherwise China never existed as a nation with central authority. I can also see in most of the history Tibet, Xinjiang, Nei Mangolia, Manchuria etc had never been the part of China wheras remaining China was groups of small or large kingdoms.

Prove India was not an entity or just stop posting baloney.

Seriously?
If you mean Entity as in there were cultural undertones that many states had in common, then yes India had that. But that doesn't make you any more a unified state then Europe. Europe also had cultural undertones that many states had in common, but we all know that Europe is not a country.

Similarly, India was never a country or a nation or what ever. For the vast majority of its history, India was a bunch of warring states, no more unified then Europe.

So as per your history books, Alexander tried to invade Pakistan?? so your gr8 tavelers, reached to Ashoka and other Maurya emperors courts actually reached to Pakistan. Ps check out the books written by them, and enlighten us by showing how they described Pakistan during Maurya Dynesty.

Well Alexander sure as heck did not invade the Republic of India.
or did he? :no:

Seriously?
If you mean Entity as in there were cultural undertones that many states had in common, then yes India had that. But that doesn't make you any more a unified state then Europe. Europe also had cultural undertones that many states had in common, but we all know that Europe is not a country.

Similarly, India was never a country or a nation or what ever. For the vast majority of its history, India was a bunch of warring states, no more unified then Europe.

Are u guys for real??????

First CD was ranting that there was no India but when we proved him wrong with facts and figures.

He changed tracks.

And now ur cheer leading it was not united or not, if we answer it then u will say something else.

take a break.

That was the time of Mongol world Empire otherwise China never existed as a nation with central authority. I can also see in most of the history Tibet, Xinjiang, Nei Mangolia, Manchuria etc had never been the part of China wheras remaining China was groups of small or large kingdoms.

Seriously?
Are you seriously going to argue that China never had a central authority?
Man, what do they teach you in your schools? It sure as heck isn't based on reality.

The entire Chinese history is based on central rule. We have thousands upon thousands of books detailing life in the emperors courts and how he exerted his control over his dominion.

Hell, Japan even invaded Korea 500 years ago because they wanted to get to China so the leader of Japan could marry one of the emperors daughters.

Are u guys for real??????

First CD was ranting that there was no India but when we proved him wrong with facts and figures.

He changed tracks.

And now ur cheer leading it was not united or not, if we answer it then u will say something else.

take a break.

Yes I am for real, and I provided a real argument for a real human being to understand and contemplate.

Since you clearly didn't, I can only assume that you are not real. :lol:

Seriously? :rofl: You have not even come 1% close to proving that there was such a thing as India in history.

India was simply a geographical term used to describe the region around the Indus River.

And both the Indus River, as well as the Indus Valley Civilization... are based in what is now modern-day Pakistan. :lol:

India was a British name given to various unrelated peoples, such as subcontinent Indians, Red Indians, West Indians, etc.

Seriously?

or did he?
:no:

No no he have invaded republic of pakistan zaid hamid was president at that time.

Get real............do u want to say that Alexander invaded pakistan and his general after getting defeated by chandragupta marries his daughter to the chandragupta.................the king of pakistan???????

chandragupta belongs to patliputra......bihar
:woot: :woot:

LOL... CD

China is As Mythical As a Dragon

India has a Ocean named after it, for China... ha ha ha even their neighbors want to the change the name of a sea.

CD.. to tell you the truth the concept of China is as shallow as the sea whereas the concept of India is as mighty as a ocean.

West Philippine or East Vietnam Sea or SCS will always be a subset of mighty Ocean, learn to live with it.

Seriously?

i feel so sorry for u ....... citizen of a 60 or whatever year old nation..... i know u get hurt when someone says....... INDIA got independence on august 1947 and pakistan was CREATED in 1947..... live with ur nations screwed up 60 year old history.... dnt try to claim indias history .......... we will just show u the door:bunny:

Seriously? :rofl: You have not even come 1% close to proving that there was such a thing as India in history.

India was simply a geographical term used to describe the region around the Indus River.

And both the Indus River, as well as the Indus Valley Civilization... are based in what is now modern-day Pakistan. :lol:

India was a British name given to various unrelated peoples, such as subcontinent Indians, Red Indians, West Indians, etc.

Denial will not prove anything other then high IQ.

Indus River is in India and its India that gives Indus water to pakistan :woot:

No no he have invaded republic of pakistan zaid hamid was president at that time.

Get real............do u want to say that Alexander invaded pakistan and his general after getting defeated by chandragupta marries his daughter to the chandragupta.................the king of pakistan???????

chandragupta belongs to patliputra......bihar
:woot: :woot:

I feel like I am arguing with a child.
Please show me where anyone said Pakistan existed before 1947!!!
We live in reality and reality says that the Republic of Pakistan only started in 47.

However, you clearly are living in lala land because you are arguing that the Republic of India has existed for 1000? 10000? 16 billion year?

Please stop making a fool of yourself.
Everyone knows that Alexander invaded independent states along the indus river, which later people used to name the geographical area that we now consider India. Republic of India only existed in 47

Seriously?

No sir he attacked republic of Pakistan.
Please read about king puru and nanda.
Also please check why the hell in the world there is an Ocean named Indian Ocean. I am quite sure you would be aware that we didnt named it and niether it was named after 1947. Also please check in history book why Vaskodigama didnt traveled for Pakistan and also why the hell columbus didnt tried the same.
I dont know why i see so many zaid hamid followers talks about 2nd gazwa a hind, stating that first was done by some idiod Kasim. He must have done Gazwa e Pakistan as there was no Hind(india) as per you.
Please check some Roman history, they were mad for spices. Ps check which country they used to get it from.
Check some Greek history books, why Alexender came to Asia, which country he wanted to target.
Check some ancient Chinese travellers books, who spread Budhism in China. Check which country they went to.

@CD Yes its true that india was not united at that time. But its united now and it has become larger,stronger and that gives ur corrupted leaders countless sleepless nights. so no time for enjoy buddy, raise ur military budget.

i feel so sorry for u ....... citizen of a 60 or whatever year old nation..... i know u get hurt when someone says....... INDIA got independence on august 1947 and pakistan was CREATED in 1947..... live with ur nations screwed up 60 year old history.... dnt try to claim indias history .......... we will just show u the door:bunny:

And I feel sorry for you because you clearly could not address the topic so you went to your default troll mode.

But really, what can you expect from a people who scored the lowest on standardized test. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom