What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

very shameful loss of india. but we all know going aginst china not good for india. so now bollywood will come for india face saving. Akshay Kumar will make film on doklam. very humiliating. shame shame shame india. why do this?

I understand your disappointment. You think your motherland showed lack of courage. But actually, all India showed was lack of strength. A chicken cannot confront an eagle. When confronted with such a power imbalance, the smart, if humiliating, thing to do, is to make a unilateral withdrawal.

I was serious. :rolleyes:

Why should we remain in someone else's property.

We just remained in foreign soil for a month long time... Thats enough...
The brigades been tested for their mobility and will go back to their quarters.

Hush my han man don't a say word.
Daddy gonna get you a BIG BURNOL.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Calm down bro, I know it's hard to accept India just retreated, a moment ago the Indians were pinning for a mutual withdrawal. Now they are pinning for a road building cessation. Wanna bet? China will continue building the road? India just cave in as usual, we borught in weapons and kicked some *** in Ladakh, you LOST.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Move on buddy. You have nothing more to share here. Stop trying. :lol:

What to share with you
I am not smoking that high stuff

Anyways do you get paid like the Chinese for the cheerleading , we Indians don't we are envious of that

If Pakistani "would" was to be taken seriously . . hum to Kashmir kho chuke hote ab tak !

So, road will be built by next week?
May be you need One month?
Better, do you need ONE YEAR?

Bhai jaan, China tho gayee, ab thume kaun bachayega? :rofl::rofl:
Before that it was when is CHina attacking, when we brought in weapons, you withdrew?:rofl::rofl::rofl: COWWWWW WARDSSS

Let me help you with your English, "expeditious disengagement of troops" includes withdraw.

"Withdrew from Chinese" territory sounds petty much like OK don't shoot me, I am back out of your property now. You can spin it, but you can change the fact it is Indian who are out of Chinese land.

Now you are not claiming it is a dispute territory between China and Bhutan?

I am saying patrol doesn't mean anything. The mere statement of Chinese that they will patrol the area is akin to admission that they will retreat and frequently visit Dokhlam. That also means no permanent structure or change in status quo.

When did a mutual agreement become a "victory" for one side? Members of this forum need to stop jumping to phantom conclusions.
How did a mutual agreement come into being without talks ?
Chinese said no talks only unilateral withdrawal.
It's OK to accept defeat .
Nowhere does it say China is invincible.

So, you confirm that you will build THE ROAD, right?
Please say YES or NO?

By tomorrow you should start building THE ROAD? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are we ROAD Yet?
Are we ROAD Yet?
Are we ROAD Yet?
Are we ROAD Yet?

China is now the biggest :partay: in the world

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

China tho gayo

Back
Top Bottom