What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

India withdraw her troops from Doklam to Bhutanese soldiers on the assurance that Chini wont construct a road on that patch of land .

Previously Chini side was adamant and not ready to give any such assurance and used to insist that they have to right build road at Doklam .

Give up on it , you have lost face enough with your war hysteria.
I am all for peace bro but not at the expense of Chinese territorial sovereignty. This place had nothing to do with India. My bet, India agreed to something in exchange for a face saving retreat.

Read the statement, it did not mention withdrawal by BOTH PARTIES nor a cessation of road building.

Just check Chinese rhetoric , enough here to dig

China is removing its troops from its claimed land , in exchange for Indian troops removal. The land was never Indian its Bhutanese / Chinese claimed.

So who lost out to whom is enough to comprehend beyond certain cheerleaders offcourse

Cooperation between India and China is the way to proceed in Future,
Other thing is that China itself is so big in size manage your own territory first.

Just wait for the official news, my bet is India agreed to give in something. Trust me...the Ladakh incident triggered them somehow, they are a reactive people.

There is nothing to hide. Remember that India is a democracy. An simple Right to Information application would make Indian government legally bind to reveal the information on the standoff.

temghghty.png
This is Global times front page epaper

From SCMP:

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/dipl...d-china-agree-disengage-troops-along-disputed

India’s foreign ministry said on Monday it had agreed with China to an “expeditious disengagement” of troops from a disputed Himalayan border area after a months-long stand-off.

“In recent weeks, India and China have maintained diplomatic communication in respect of the incident at Doklam,” India’s Ministry of External Affairs said in a statement, referring to an area close to the borders of China, India and Bhutan.

“On this basis, expeditious disengagement of border personnel at the face-off site at Doklam has been agreed to and is ongoing.”

The announcement comes ahead of a meeting of BRICs countries in China this weekend. The bloc comprises Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa.

I am all for peace bro but not at the expense of Chinese territorial sovereignty. This place had nothing to do with India. My bet, India agreed to something in exchange for a face saving retreat.

That's assumption and conspiracy theory and face saving for the Chinese.

You are removing your forces from your claimed land , it's not Indian land

how come just after pakistan getting 35 new heli fromrl russia. Next day this news indian troops withdraws from dooklam just wondering.

You will get the shock of your lives when China now completes the roads and cuts off your chicken neck.

China not confident of its strenght against a third world Guerilla army? Lol. Now wait till China completes the roads and cuts off your chicken neck for good.

Awww.. Cutie . Did this news hurt so bad? Do not lose all hope.
Watch some video from Ghazwa e hind videos of Sir Zaid Hamid. You will feel energetic.

He just need few decades to come out of this shock.. give him some time.. after all he is human too:D

Please do not come so hard on him.

You just snatched his favorite Lollypop aka Ghazwa-e-Hind which was too Made in China.:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom