What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

how come just after pakistan getting 35 new heli fromrl russia. Next day this news indian troops withdraws from dooklam just wondering.

You got 35 heli from Russia ? Wow

I don't think China has anything to offer to India. Any escalation means China will loose India business. Remember China earns $50 billion every year from India, more than Chinese investments of $46 billion in CPEC spread over 20 years.
cpec.is 57 billion and going and will.be more.than 100 billions with full swing.

So both sides will say:"We win."
Fine, anyway, peace is better than war. We cherish our solider's lifes.:china::china::china:

But would be advisable for us to maintain a vigil as a agreement with the chinese might not be worth the paper it's written on. They are a untrustworthy and devious lot.

We have THREE divisions in that area ; they will remain in a 10KM Radius

Yah the same right that failed to expose the Indian withdrawal to 40 soldiers? :rofl:

India never withdrew...it always maintained that there were 300 soldiers on Doklam. It was Chinese media that claimed that India reduced its soldiers to 40. Let me say you media is hyper and full of lies, and tool by your government to manage your citizens mood.

So both sides will say:"We win."
Fine, anyway, peace is better than war. We cherish lifes of our solider.:china::china::china:

The chinese army could have easily crushed India by making this an excuse for all out war. You could have easily removed this filth from South Asia.

Credit to:
image.jpeg

It's not a face saver right? India withdraw first. I was right all along. China will not agree to anything until India withdraws.
Of course India will withdraw. Our pre-condition was stopping the further road-construction, which was accepted by your govt. Of course you will not believe it. Just like how you all denied the incursion in Pangong Lake by PLA.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom