What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

I understand..you have had a shock of your life with this news hence you brain has stopped working. Read the news properly you fool. [emoji23]

You will get the shock of your lives when China now completes the roads and cuts off your chicken neck.

What's the road for ? OBOR ? There's hardly any civilization there for trade. India and Bhutan ain't providing any transit for China too. So the purpose is military. Now that is unacceptable because it violates the status quo between India and China. China would have attacked India two months back. But it is not confident of its strength.

China not confident of its strenght against a third world Guerilla army? Lol. Now wait till China completes the roads and cuts off your chicken neck for good.

erm, to all my over excited Indian friends, please wait for the official announcement and the real story to come up. That statement did not mention disengagement by both parties. The language is really ambiguous, there is something more to this, Chinese will not accept unless given a concession.

Something is wrong.
South China Morning post and Global Times has nothing on this breaking news.

Its only India & Indians.

Who is cooking what?

You need to understand Chinese mentality, 50 bil$ tribute is nothing to us.

:lol: $50 billion is nothing? Do you know how much is that money and how many jobs are generated in China because of this? Do you know even when the standoff was going, how many Chinese companies invested in India or planning to invest including your biggest automobile company.

erm, to all my over excited Indian friends, please wait for the official announcement and the real story to come up. That statement did not mention disengagement by both parties. The language is really ambiguous, there is something more to this, Chinese will not accept unless given a concession.

What entitles Chinese for a concession? That was a disputed territory and status quo maintained henceforth.

Cool down guys, stand off ended in peaceful manner... Without loss of valuable life's on both sides..

Something is wrong.
South China Morning post and Global Times has nothing on this breaking news.

Its only India & Indians.

Who is cooking what?
Just wait for the official news, my bet is India agreed to give in something. Trust me...the Ladakh incident triggered them somehow, they are a reactive people.

And Pakistan won 1971 and all the objectives were achieved !

india-china-border_650x400_81500436927.jpg

NEW DELHI: China and India have agreed to end a lengthy stand-off at the Sikkim border than began in June, said the government today. The breakthrough was reached by diplomatic talks, India said.

"On this basis, expeditious disengagement of border personnel at the face-off site at Doklam has been agreed to and is on-going" said the Foreign Ministry.

India, China Agree To End Sikkim Stand-Off, Troops Being Withdrawn (NDTV LINK)

This is historic and will have long term repercussions on Indian diplomacy.

Back
Top Bottom