What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Nothing official yet, lets get the real story. I believe India agreed to retreat in order to start a dialogue. Note there is no mention on the road building activity in the MEA announcement.

China will not agree to something unless given something.
Chinese were allowed a face savings escape. They grabbed it happily and vacated what they claimed to be their territory.

They've softened by opening up and providing us more support then ever:coffee:
LOl You wish

You Still No part Of Brics To begin With They see You as A Nice Market To sell Stuffs And Create A monopoly That Will Help them to maintain there Growth In future

Nevertheless

They Know India already has Support Of Other 4 Members of UNSC

Chinese were allowed a face savings escape. They grabbed it happily and vacated what they claimed to be their territory.
Escape? You violated Chinese territory and expect us to escape? Let's wait for the official announcement, don't jump yet. It was just recently someone got their *** kicked in Ladakh.:rofl:

Its India that is actually withdrawing, Chinese mentions nothing in their news.

Nothing official yet, lets get the real story. I believe India agreed to retreat in order to start a dialogue. Note there is no mention on the road building activity in the MEA announcement.

China will not agree to something unless given something.

I don't think China has anything to offer to India. Any escalation means China will loose India business. Remember China earns $50 billion every year from India, more than Chinese investments of $46 billion in CPEC spread over 20 years.

Its India that is actually withdrawing, Chinese mentions nothing in their news.
That's what I am thinking, their media and MEA is painting as if it's a mutual withdrawal. I believe India is withdrawing first in order to start a dialogue. Notice how ambiguous the language was in that statement. Btw, I can't access MEA website at all.

Back
Top Bottom