What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

China may withdraw troops as a result of consensus, but they will plot silently, how to harm Indian interests from now on.

China now see's india as a enemy and American lackey in the region, whilst before it was just competition

Plans are in motion and the fall out of Doklam will reveal itself in the coming months and years

Who got the best of this deal?

This is outstanding question.

Wrong title. As expected from the op. He must be very disappointed today.
They Think Chinese Are Religious Fanatic Fools Like Them But Chinese are Smart business men And Species Who are followers San TZU

They Know that Some Barren Piece Of Land Is Not important than hundreds Of billions Of Worth Trade When there Economic Growth Slowed Down From Early years

Last edited:
Nothing official yet, lets get the real story. I believe India agreed to retreat in order to start a dialogue. Note there is no mention on the road building activity in the MEA announcement.

China will not agree to something unless given something.

Cheerleaders still hoping for some action

giphy.gif

Nothing official yet, lets get the real story. I believe India agreed to retreat in order to start a dialogue. Note there is no mention on the road building activity in the MEA announcement.

China will not agree to something unless given something.

I believe the roads will now be built.

They Think Chinese Are Religious Fanatic Fools Like Them But Chinese are Smart business men And Species Who are followers San TZU

They Now that Some Barren Piece Of Land Is Not important than hundreds Of billions Of Worth Trade When there Economic Growth Slowed Down From Early years
But that will not ease the level of disappointment for our western friends.

India is a looser nation, now China can build the roads in Doklam, no more sissy fits from India!

Lol keep living in delision, now watch China build the roads, never mess with a super power!
[emoji23] with this post of yours, the only one looking like a loser is you. Please read the news..wait you have comprehension problems..let me help you..YOUR DADDY CHINA CANNOT BUILD A ROAD ..and will also withdraw ita troops and construction eqyipment along with Indian forces..TOGETHER. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] . I love your desperation of cheerleading.

Back
Top Bottom