What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Its India that is actually withdrawing, Chinese mentions nothing in their news.

Because Chinese lost their face...it wanted India to withdraw first. And India didn't agree to that demand. Now simultaneous withdrawal is happening, as demanded by India.

Its chinese territory , Indian armed forces should not be present there at any time , it was attempt by china to do road construction there which led to India acting to prevent alteration of status quo.
Correction: It is a disputed territory between Bhutan and China. Otherwise India wouldn't have cared any road construction in China.

I don't think China has anything to offer to India. Any escalation means China will loose India business. Remember China earns $50 billion every year from India, more than Chinese investments of $46 billion in CPEC spread over 20 years.
You need to understand Chinese mentality, 50 bil$ tribute is nothing to us.

That's what I am thinking, their media and MEA is painting as if it's a mutual withdrawal. I believe India is withdrawing first in order to start a dialogue. Notice how ambiguous the language was in that statement. Btw, I can't access MEA website at all.

True!

Even I had these thoughts on the same lines.

I don't think China has anything to offer to India. Any escalation means China will loose India business. Remember China earns $50 billion every year from India, more than Chinese investments of $46 billion in CPEC spread over 20 years.
70 billion $ My friend

that will increase to 100 Billion $ + by 2020

That almost half GDP of Their larger the life friends

Its just premature ejaculation from Indians, you all just surrendered!

I understand..you have had a shock of your life with this news hence you brain has stopped working. Read the news properly you fool. [emoji23]

Whose moral victory is the good question in the aftermath of withdrawal and the mechanism of it.

Lol where are cheerleaders. I bookmarked each and every post of their predictions, farticles and warnings just like how Chinese click photos.

camera-china.jpg
taking-pictures.jpg

images
funny-photography-people-taking-pictures-13.jpg

80539396.jpg

Escape? You violated Chinese territory and expect us to escape? Let's wait for the official announcement, don't jump yet. It was just recently someone got their *** kicked in Ladakh.:rofl:
Both sides are returning to status quo. Thats the news. Xinhua and Global Times will surely make something up for the local consumption. They are going claim it is was their countless warnings which made India back off.:lol:
Its India that is actually withdrawing, Chinese mentions nothing in their news.
Still got your hopes high. Umeed pe duniya kayam hai.:D

The roads will be built, Indians cannot stop a power like China.
What's the road for ? OBOR ? There's hardly any civilization there for trade. India and Bhutan ain't providing any transit for China too. So the purpose is military. Now that is unacceptable because it violates the status quo between India and China. China would have attacked India two months back. But it is not confident of its strength.

That's what I am thinking, their media and MEA is painting as if it's a mutual withdrawal. I believe India is withdrawing first in order to start a dialogue. Notice how ambiguous the language was in that statement. Btw, I can't access MEA website at all.

What will your media say?...that we lost our face after so many threats from your media that China will do this and that to India.

You underestimated India's military strength and lost your face. Good that at least good sense prevailed on your leadership, or China would have been big big looser both economically and geo-politically.

Back
Top Bottom