What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Just wait for the official news, my bet is India agreed to give in something. Trust me...the Ladakh incident triggered them somehow, they are a reactive people.

I know India is hiding some.
They need some face saving.

Indian bhais, calm down, don't do lungi dance yet. Wait a few moments, it's only Indian news getting over excited. No confirmation from China MOFA yet.

Indian bhais, calm down, don't do lungi dance yet. Wait a few moments, it's only Indian news getting over excited. No confirmation from China MOFA yet.

The compromise: China finishes building the road, but must permit Indians to enter and defecate on it.

Hard to say who won...

Nothing in Hong Kong and Chinese media.
India only.
Because they are happy, they are off the hook.

Nothing official yet, lets get the real story. I believe India agreed to retreat in order to start a dialogue. Note there is no mention on the road building activity in the MEA announcement.

China will not agree to something unless given something.

Give up on it , you have lost face enough with your war hysteria.

The compromise: China is permitted to build the road, but must permit Indians to enter and defecate on it.
Just have to wait and see but this is no coincidence after China escalated the situation in Ladakh. I think they are giving in because they can't afford a two front war.

If there is going to be the question as to who gave in first.

The answer can NOT be China.

Nothing in Hong Kong and Chinese media.
India only.
Because they are happy, they are off the hook.

Exactly you can view the glass half full or empty as usual.

Got to feel for you tough , it's not battered and bruised it's beaten to death almost .

Back
Top Bottom