What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

This has to be the biggest slap to China in a decade or so.

Aim of China: To construct road
Aim of India: To stop Construction

After 3 months, China does not have THE ROAD. Clearly we all know who the winner is.

Worse is yet to come for China in SCS. They have been exposed so badly that it ain't fun anymore for them.

SPOT POLL:
who is more affected by this defeat of China
1. Chinese
2. Pakistanis
3. Ashok

I bet it's Ashok who is in shell shock at this spanking India gave :D

Ashok? That made my day..:D

So guys, can we conclude what we witnessed here today. On the 28th of August 2017, India withdrew unilaterally and China continued to exercise her sovereignty in Doklam?

Chinese are very clear. They would continue their sovereign rights on that land. And sovereign rights also include you can build whatever you want to.

Now enjoy road construction from other side of the border.

See I am not talking about Pakistani logic

By that logic the Chinese will be building road in the moon very soon. Tell me where the Chinese official mentioned road building in doklam.

Road \= to sovereignty

Lol

I love your attempt at hiding your frustration on your deeper than ocean/Higher than mountain friend :lol:

I love your attempts at finding victory out of this failure from Singapore. :lol:

whats the matter with the Chinese posters and their green cheerleaders ?
CCP mouthpiece gives some one sided news and they spring up n down like mega-maniacs.
u cudnt build the road in the past and u cant build the same in the future either.
and it was not a WAR, it was a standoff, which was thankfully averted due to the maturity of both the nations....what is there to brag about.
But some observation can be derived out of the whole episode.
1. Chinese may successfully intimidate puny countries, but India is a different dog under Modi.
2. Both the countries showed maturity in handling this.
3. Countries allied to India can rely on India in case another country tries to sneak in.
4. the road is not going to be built.

It's great that this stand off ended. Mutual withdrawal and all...
What i do not understand is that why Chinese are not able to see that with india- china working together can achieve much more than being stupid and keep fighting.
It's obvious if China can't defeat India now it can't in future. It will always end in stalemate. Working together will open the doors to new world and with fighting we will end up with stick and pebbles.

The two countries should indeed work together and China is not the one who cannot see it.

How did the Chinese agree for such meaningful talks despite their precondition of Indian withdrawal?

Well Modi complied. It withdrew first.
This is India's defeat.

No need rocket science.

Indians: Chinese can patrol but cannot build

If they can patrol then they can build too. There is no logic in Indian facesaving theatrics.
No they can't, every party can patroll but unilaterally there can't be construction of any kind. Chinese, Indian and Bhutanese all patrolled there before too.

Back
Top Bottom