What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Chinese says they have complete sovereignty on that piece of land.

And sovereignty means you can construct anything you want to. There is no agreement that stops China from doing so.

See this is not rocket science , go and read about Panchsheel agreement.

India never claimed that land , show me where Chinese have said they will build the road.

Till now Chinese lost sovereignty over there land and got it back now lol

Your lies are exposed

You just withdrew unilaterally without any agreement to stop road building and Chinese troops are still there. i remembered you were asking for mutual withdrawal? You were protecting Bhutan? You just ran like girls and now you are claiming victory cow wards?

Looks like the cowardice of your military has affected your brain.
Get well soon.

India stopped Chinese from building the road.
THERE IS NO ROAD FOR CHINESE :D:D:D:D

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

no amount of twisting will hide the fact that India spanked you big time &
Everyone say with me ;)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Chinese will not build the Road anymore as per latest information :laugh::laugh:

Okay: India turned tail. India backed off.

BBC is extremely pro India. It is stuffed with Indian origin reporters. And here what it is reporting.

"China said India would withdraw personnel while Beijing would "continue its sovereignty rights".

India's foreign ministry confirmed its troops were "disengaging" at Doklam after agreement between the countries."

It's in the language. The Chinese are clearly saying India would "withdraw". The Indians talk of "disengaging" Congratulations to Chinese people and PLA. You won. But was that a surprise?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-41070767
That's why I was saying be careful of the MEA statement, it sounds so ambigous, it was a face saving statement, it was coined as if China withdrew mutually, but notice no use of the word mutual nor by both parties.

India never claimed that land , show me where Chinese have said they will build the road.

Your lies are exposed
Dont quote this guy mate. He is nothing but an abusive troll in pdf

We gave you time to withdraw, after mobilization, and a flying kick in ladakh, you withdrew. Jai Hind indeed! :rofl:

It's ok cheeni Bhai.
Some times you loose. Learn your lesson and go back to ur cave.

Now can anyone bring me any link saying China has agreed to stop the road construction? Even from Indian media it's fine.

I've been offline for weeks and now want to have some latest update please.

It's great that this stand off ended. Mutual withdrawal and all...
What i do not understand is that why Chinese are not able to see that with india- china working together can achieve much more than being stupid and keep fighting.
It's obvious if China can't defeat India now it can't in future. It will always end in stalemate. Working together will open the doors to new world and with fighting we will end up with stick and pebbles.

Your lies are exposed

Chinese are very clear. They would continue their sovereign rights on that land. And sovereign rights also include you can build whatever you want to.

Now enjoy road construction from other side of the border.

We gave you time to withdraw, after mobilization, and a flying kick in ladakh, you withdrew. Jai Hind indeed! :rofl:

My sympatheties
You have no choice , if I was in your position I would have done so too , your CPC left you no point to return on this .

@ashok321 is a 1971 war souvenir left behind by Pak army in BD! Cut him a slack, will ya..

Whatever it is we much appreciate the amount of time he spends each day and the hundreds of hours of his little life each ,for digging up stuff for the happiness of himself and the people from across.
I believe he should be granted nishan e internet or some groovy award for his effort.. family would be very proud of the young kid.

Back
Top Bottom