What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Did India, before? Well now it will no longer. It pledged to withdraw.

It's a disputed land it will remain so , you can continue to seers your claims
Neither India nor Bhutan nor Chinese should be building anything there till the dispute is over.

Lol , Chinese logic of propaganda
No unilateral withdrawal
Sovereignty =\ No road

Call it whatever , you got whopped
Whopped? like the flying kick in ladakh? What I see here is India miscalculated, wanted face saving mutual withdrawal, denied, bought time, China mobilizes, triggers incident in ladakh, India withdrew like a cow ward. :rofl:

You should worry about LOC :lol:

No need

Capture.PNG

:lol:

What's with the patrol ?? Lol.. China always patrolled that area. Infact Indian troops never went there cuz its nit our territory.

So basically India just entered a territory which is not India's and stopped Chinese construction.

Chinese badly needed facing saving measure after daily War Rethroic and wanted to build the road at all cost now quietly backs off :blah:
We will keep presence at Doklang, cause it's our land. You pull back cause you are the intruder with inferior ability.

How did the Chinese agree for such meaningful talks despite their precondition of Indian withdrawal?

Well Modi complied. It withdrew first.
This is India's defeat.

No need rocket science.

Dear Ashok......WHERE IS THE ROAD?
My Deear Ashok....WHERE IS THE ROAD? :D

Sing along with me,

Where is the ROAD, dear Ashok?:D
There is NO ROAD, my dear Ashok. ;)

Your commies are cowards dear Ashok, There is NO ROAD, dear Ashok :D:D:D

4. the road is not going to be built.

only if in your dream.

No Indian can produce a single source, not even an Indian source, that says China agreed to stop road construction.

I do suggest Indian Times quoting PDF posters which said China is going to stop the road construction. Then they will have at least a reference for posting @ PDF.

As genius as Indians always do.

What's with the patrol ?? Lol.. China always patrolled that area. Infact Indian troops never went there cuz its nit our territory.

So basically India just entered a territory which is not India's and stopped Chinese construction.
We will continue the construction.

It's a disputed land it will remain so , you can continue to seers your claims
Neither India nor Bhutan nor Chinese should be building anything there till the dispute is over.
Sure sure, so you are going to camp and withdraw again? Remember how we send in weapons, and you pissed in your pants? YOU WITHDREW? COWARDS

And nobody is denying the disengagement . . . why chinese didnt mention the road . . when pics are shared let me know.. . till then admit what we wnated we got.

When Chines said they won't build a road??

It is only Indians who are saying this save face for 56 millimeter chest chai wala.

where is that singapore and ashok?

laughing stocks cheerleaders and chinese who were posting pics of weapons to tibet?
Well ashok is busy trying to spin this as a India de
Did not I tell you this would happen, either Modi would withdraw (with pretexts) or there would be a war?

Media belongs to Modi, nobody dares to go against this democratic dictator.

Face palm moment for India.
How did the Chinese agree for such meaningful talks despite their precondition of Indian withdrawal?

Well Modi complied. It withdrew first.
This is India's defeat.

No need rocket science.
It's not a good day for you India stopped the road construction and you are busy trying to make India look like it lost.India had objection to the road being built not patrols now road not being built India withdrew.Glad this ended peacefully maturity shown by both nations

Back
Top Bottom