What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Awww do find me a link about road construction.

Let them build a road, we too can use it.. or maybe link it and call CBIEC China Bhutan Indian ecstasy corridor.

China will build lot of energy projects , airport ,economic zones in Bhutan and Bhutan later becomes Las Vegas and Indians can go gambling in Bhutan Vegas.

Chinese badly needed facing saving measure after daily War Rethroic and wanted to build the road at all cost now quietly backs off :blah:

I won't admit anything. Chinese are already saying you withdraw.

Pics would be shared too.

And nobody is denying the disengagement . . . why chinese didnt mention the road . . when pics are shared let me know.. . till then admit what we wnated we got.

No they can't, every party can patroll but unilaterally there can't be construction of any kind. Chinese, Indian and Bhutanese all patrolled there before too.

Now only chinese would patrol. And you would watch from other side of the border. :)

So much for "Its easier to move a mountain than to shake the resolve of the PLA."

Since all the barking didn't work, now China has to deescalate and the propaganda project to safe face already started trying to make it look like India backed down when its actually very clear that China is the one that actually backed down.

But have to admit, we need to have pity for all those brainwashed chinese, after all, they only get the official chinese version of events (propaganda) since all alternative sources of information are blocked in China.

India camped in Chinese claimed territory for like 3 months and not even a pistol bullet was fired by PLA. This in itself is a huge humiliation for PLA.

No they can't, every party can patroll but unilaterally there can't be construction of any kind. Chinese, Indian and Bhutanese all patrolled there before too.

Did India, before? Well now it will no longer. It pledged to withdraw.

So guys, can we conclude what we witnessed here today. On the 28th of August 2017, India withdrew unilaterally and China continued to exercise her sovereignty in Doklam?

Lol , Chinese logic of propaganda
No unilateral withdrawal
Sovereignty =\ No road

Call it whatever , you got whopped

See I am not talking about Pakistani logic

By that logic the Chinese will be building road in the moon very soon. Tell me where the Chinese official mentioned road building in doklam.

Road \= to sovereignty

Lol

Construction = soverignity

Chinese haven't said either that they won't build a road. Have they?

You sure Bhutan and India were there before? :rofl:

I would give you pictures when road construction would start.

It is funny you bharatis have still not learned to accept humiliation after modi came in power. :lol:

I can understand your frustration, it has been a rough week for you guys. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom