What's new

China All Su-35 news

anyways this is a good deal, be better if this deal was more planes. At this point China needs to bulk up really fast in numbers. SU-35 even with the F-22 is really a good plane.

The modernization plan for PLA is for up to 2030. Anytime before it, we pretty much a second rate military. (right now I only consider US first, rest including Russia is second.)

The SU-35 deal may do very little in the long term, but in the short term it would serve nicely in any confrontation (not war) with Japan.

The only thing I am worried about is with the Russian's own modernization plan, how much time and resources do they have to produce for China. Maybe that's why it's not a deal for more planes.

Can you please stop paraphrasing, you keep doing this. Answer my entire comment as a whole, not as uncontextualized parts.

Also, nowhere does it say that the engine is co-developed, nor that it is based on another platform.

As per your wiki article

"In January 2013, the GTRE director said that they are abandoning the plan for co-development with Snecma, but they still need an overseas partner, which will be selected through competitive bidding."

So they're still looking for a partner, and until they find one, it is considered a pure Indian engine. The Russians are only fine tuning the damn thing, it is still a pure Indian design.

Until India find a partner to help it build an engine, India will not build an engine, period.

I think China may buy just because they might need some better fighters now to counter the growing threat from NATO and INDIA in combine...

This disgusting…what you mean by saying better fighters… In this way you are criticizing CHINA FIGHTER jet… Do not forget you are using CHINA FIGHTER jet... Give some respect.

is it operational? my previous post said 'any serving air born AESA' kid, Russian air force has none

Chinese airforce dont have anything comparable, neither in service, nor in flying test. Tell me more fairly tales from your delusional world how China is "years ahead" in radars and bla-bla-bla, your incompetent and clueless bragging shouts always so enjoyable in military threads, you are unending source of fun, boy :lol:

Chinese airforce dont have anything comparable, neither in service, nor in flying test. Tell me more fairly tales from your delusional world how China is "years ahead" in radars and bla-bla-bla, your incompetent and clueless bragging shouts always so enjoyable in military threads, you are unending source of fun, boy :lol:

difficult for you to accept the reality,
KJ-2000, Kj-200 and th AWACs sold to PAF are all with mutual air born AESAs, J-15, J-11B and J-16 are all with AESA,

and those people working on CAC and SAC are very experienced with Russian stuffs, unfortunately Russian electronics and quite backward compared to western and now lagged behind than China

I am usually for good partnership and friendship with Russia, but your attacks aren't helping. I mean, if he doesn't know what he is talking about; then why so serioooouuussss? As Joker used to say ;)

I mean, if you are so sure of the "superiority" of the Russian Air Force (RuAF), then just take it easy.

Both Russia and China are cooperating, so please don't blame it on the Chinese that you got incompetent traitor as Gorbatsjev and thefore fell for the trap called the "democracy", thus collapsing totally because of that.

Russian Air Force has some serious problems, and it is only for the past two years things have started to improve gradually from a level that can be described as "horrible".

Not long ago, the Russian Air Force was in really bad shape. Almost all of its planes were 20-25 years old, outdated, and in poor condition.

Russian Air Force | Russian Military Reform

As you can see from the link and this blog which is being written by serious people who keep tracking developments within Russian Armed Forces, the Russian Air Force has turned the table only for the past two years where the RuAF received 10 Su-34, 6 Su-35, 2 Su-30BMs for 2012, which means 18 fighters for 2012 in addition to over 20 Yak-130 advanced trainers. There were also some helicopters in the picture such as Mi-28 and Ka-52.

He also states clearly that Russia will FAIL in achieving their goal of receiving 600 new fixed-wing aircraft by 2020. Russia will also fail according to him, to deliver the target of 1,120 helicopters by 2020, thus he predicts that this might be achieved by 2025.

I mean you don't need to be rocket scientist to understand that receiving 20 fighters or so a year, won't get you to 600 by the year of 2020.

So we can sit here and argue which air force is better, the PLAAF or the RuAF. Simply, I know which one is better, and again, which one will be even better by 2020 so I have no use of pointing out which one that would be.

Furthermore Russia and China are strategic partners, and you should promote good relations between then. After all, it is not China that demonized you since the 1945, neither it is China that gave you losers like Gorbatsjev and Jeltsin where both are directly responcible for the state of the Russian Armed Forces since 1991.

and not to mention their notorious reputation of horrendous after sell services, low quality spare parts and ever delaying delivery``I guess IA will have the exactly the same feelings of what PLAAF has

the Su-35 deal is likely to go through, but its merely for geopolitical and economical purpose, and the real defence motion behind that was the deal of co-development Lada class subs``(you know Russians are good at selling stuff in package)

And still nothing comparable to PAK-FA AESA, so much for someone "years ahead" in radars and electronics :lol: case closed

P.S. Hint: When some country with very low expirience in radar tech uses recent western advances in electronics that allows to build radar following new AESA concept, that still doesnt mean that this radar is not inferior in hundreds of different parameters to latest radars developed by countries, that are actually "years ahead" in radar tech :azn:

I am usually for good partnership and friendship with Russia, but your attacks aren't helping. I mean, if he doesn't know what he is talking about; then why so serioooouuussss? As Joker used to say ;)

I mean, if you are so sure of the "superiority" of the Russian Air Force (RuAF), then just take it easy.

Where did i say anything about superiority of RuAF? You should talk not to me, but to the guy, who is known to regularly spout BS about Russian equipment and at the same time bragging about superior Chinese capabilities in almost everything.

And still nothing comparable to PAK-FA AESA, so much for someone "years ahead" in radars and electronics :lol: case closed

P.S. Hint: When some country with very low expirience in radar tech uses recent western advances in electronics that allows to build radar following new AESA concept, that still doesnt mean that this radar is not inferior in hundreds of different parameters to latest radars developed by countries, that are actually "years ahead" in radar tech :azn:

sounds more like a Kremlin groundless boasting, Russia even has to buy T/R modular from western companies..

anything the PLA bought from Russia, even in 90s the first thing we did to replace was the radar and electronics

Where did i say anything about superiority of RuAF? You should talk not to me, but to the guy, who is known to regularly spout BS about Russian equipment and at the same time bragging about superior Chinese capabilities in almost everything.

that's not my opinion, those are the consensus from Chinese engineers and scientists from SAC and CAC
consensus 1: Russian radar and avionics far behind U.S standards
consensus 2: China nowadays is ahead of Russia in terms of aerodynamic designs, AESA radar and air-born electronics, and the gap is increasing
consensus 3: China is at least 20 years behind U.S in terms of turbo-fan engine techs
consensus 4: China is behind Russia in terms of turbo-fan structural design but not in manufacturing and material area
consensus 5: apart from ballistic missiles and nuclear arsenals, subs are the only sector that China really wants to learn from Russia

that's not my opinion, those are the consensus from Chinese engineers and scientists from SAC and CAC
consensus 1: Russian radar and avionics far behind U.S standards
consensus 2: China nowadays is ahead of Russia in terms of aerodynamic designs, AESA radar and air-born electronics, and the gap is increasing
consensus 3: China is at least 20 years behind U.S in terms of turbo-fan engine techs
consensus 4: China is behind Russia in terms of turbo-fan structural design but not in manufacturing and material area
consensus 5: apart from ballistic missiles and nuclear arsenals, subs are the only sector that China really wants to learn from Russia

That are just a bunch of laughable statements with zero proofs and evidence. As i recall 2-3 years ago all Chinese experts were claiming how they reached Russian level in engine development :lol:
The aerodynamic designs part was best btw :lol: that should be some hard stuff you got :lol:

That are just a bunch of laughable statements with zero proofs and evidence. As i recall 2-3 years ago all Chinese experts were claiming how they reached Russian level in engine development :lol:
The aerodynamic designs part was best btw :lol: that should be some hard stuff you got :lol:

That are just bunch of laughable statement and news with zero proof and evidence of Su-35 contract with China... It's been talking since 2007 and until now. We have not even see a sh+t of it being signed. Cheer by the Russian fanboy who cannot accept the reality of their Russia aviation lead surrender to new rising China. :lol:

Show me what sh*t has signed about Su-35 with China yet? None! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom