What's new

China All Su-35 news

Going by this logic. All the aircrafts including SU30 in IAF are dead frogs....... that is why IAF is going for Rafales.

so what about your PAF buddy. why they are going for FC 20 when they are having worlds highly advanced sixth generation fighter jf17

Really? China made their own jets why still buying.

is there any confirmation from the Chinese side about this deal? This news has been around a few times before, but mainly accredited to Russian weapons dealers makiing hype around the Su-35.
If it's true it's is probably an attempt to reverse engineer the Irbis-E radar and possibly thrust vectoring technology.

Is Russia willing to give article 117 engine to China? Or else have they figured out one way or another China will produce such a engine?

Kindly substantiate your pontification with some thing credible.

910 fighters of 3rd generation or worse and 400 j-10, j-11, su-27 etc....search the web if you want sources they are easily found.

LoL where is the official confirmation by PAF? The link you have provided says "writer believes" or "eagle hannan says" :lol:

hmmm........ anyhow it will be a good news for me if they didnt buy because fc 20 will be a little threat for us

910 fighters of 3rd generation or worse and 400 j-10, j-11, su-27 etc....search the web if you want sources they are easily found.

J-10, SU-30, j-11, and SU-27.......... non of these is 3rd gen or obsolete by any means. If your going to base your arguement on such faulty premises, then I believe we have nothing to talk about.

1.5billion$ for 48 Su-35, 31million$ one unite, what a cheap price, Is it true??
I heard that first China want to buy 4, but Russia insisted on at least 48 unites, then now 24 unites done;

1.5 billion for 24 Su-35,62million/one is a suit price, for fill the blank of J-11 to J-20(at fast 2018 mass produce, PLAF can't wait any more), and see clear about 117S engine and its radar.

1.5billion is only 1.5% of China's year defence spending, and only the same cost of two destroyers, air force and navy are snatching military spending now.

J-10, SU-30, j-11, and SU-27.......... non of these is 3rd gen or obsolete by any means. If your going to base your arguement on such faulty premises, then I believe we have nothing to talk about.

lol, wanna try reading it again?

910 fighters of 3rd generation or worse and 400 j-10, j-11, su-27 etc

Which is the majority? In the 900 category we have JH-7, J-8II, J-7, and Q-5. Which of these is above 3rd gen?

Wow 48 jets deal in around 1.5 Bil $.
Really nice move by China. :cheers:

SU-35 Cockpit
Su-35-1-Cockpit-1S.jpg

IRBIS-E radar.
540px-Electronically_Scanned_Array_IRBIS_E.jpg

Back
Top Bottom