What's new

China All Su-35 news

To many threads on China purchasing the SU35 from Russian sources do you have a link or any source that is non russian ? I will merge this with the others threads if you don't have sources I will close the thread if true I will reopen it.

To many threads on China purchasing the SU35 from Russian sources do you have a link or any source that is non russian ?
Kindly close these threads where good source or any source isn't provided. These threads become troll fest.

To many threads on China purchasing the SU35 from Russian sources do you have a link or any source that is non russian ? I will merge this with the others threads if you don't have sources I will close the thread if true I will reopen it.
No official news from both Goverment yet. Please at your convinience Mod.

The su-35s are likley to be employed in maritime strike role.

This purchase shows that J-11B & J-16 are either cancelled or rejected by PLA.

Better get some stuff better than MKI before you loose your edge too much.

Personally, i will give my salute to Russians' contribution to China defence development.

The russians selling you 24 Su-35s at the time when India is gearing up to upgrade our 270+ MKIs
to Super Sukhoi standard (better than Su-35BM) with AESA radars, supercruising engines, twin-IRSTs,
wing-mounted L-band radars for detcting VLO targets and much more.

You'll get your first Su-35 is 2015 ?? The first 2 Super-MKIs could be in the sky by 2014 itself. And
IAF will be inducting far superior Rafale after that. Its china which needs to get better stuff than
Su35, I think maybe J-20 is delayed thats why Su-35 is being sought as interim solution.

this news could be true.
the best way to balance the trade deficit.

Russia and China have clinched a preliminary agreement on the delivery of 48 Sukhoi Su-35BM fighter jets to the Chinese air force, sources in Russia’s Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation said on Wednesday.The agreement worth 1.5 billion dollars may add to the Su-35 foraying into international markets even though Russia’s cooperation with China in this field is fraught with substantial risks.

The Su-35BM is the modernized version of the T-10C platform that helped create the internationally distinguished Su-27 and Su-30 multi-role fighters. They have become the Russian-made warplanes of choice for foreign customers in the past twenty years.

Remarkably, it was China that contributed to the Su-27’s breakthrough into the global markets. Between 1991 and 1996, Moscow and Beijing signed a spate of deals on the delivery of the Su-27SK and Su-30MKK fighters to the Chinese air force. A total of 26 SU-27SKs were supplied to China at the time.

Shortly after, Russia inked similar agreements with India, Malaysia, Vietnam, Algeria and other countries. As for China, it gradually started to copycat production of the Su-27, something that finally led to the creation of the J-11 fighter, a replica of the Su-27 plane. Despite the fact that the J-11’s general characteristics yield to those of the Su-27, the very fact of copycatting added significantly to the development of China’s military aircraft industry and the modernization of the Chinese air force in the early 2000s.

As for the Su-35 fighters, Beijing has repeatedly signaled its readiness to purchase them from Russia, with the latter understandably seeking to prevent a potential copycat production of the Su-35 by China. In this regard, Beijing will hardly guarantee the protection of copyrights on the production of Su-35, experts say, adding that the more such planes are delivered to China the less copycat-related risks Russia will face. At least 50 Su-35s should be supplied to China so that such risks can be resolved.

Another option is to supply a simplified version of the Su-35 to China, something that analysts say may well be used in practice.

However, the only best way to avoid the Su-35 being copycatted is to reduce drastically the delivery of Russia’s high-tech military equipment to China in the near future. Compensating for potential loses would be possible with the help of domestic orders to this effect.

Russia and China reached preliminary agreement for 48 Su-35BMs | idrw.org

Russia to sell 24 Su-35 Fighters to China

2012-11-22 02:27:14 GMT2012-11-22 10:27:14(Beijing Time)

U142P5029T2D529407F24DT20121122102714.jpg

By Yu Runze, Sina English

Russia and China have clinched a preliminary agreement on the delivery of 24 Sukhoi Su-35 fighter jets to the Chinese air force, Voice of Russia reported Wednesday citing sources in Russia’s Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation.

According to previous reports, the formal talks will start during Russia’s Defense Minister’s visit to China. The formal contract of the 1.5 billion dollars deal will be signed within 2 years. From 2015, Russia will begin to deliver fighters to China.

But Rosoboronexport and Sukhoi Company refused to comment on the report.

A Russian military expert commented that China Aviation Industry Group had not promoted its fighters, which were developed on the basis of Russia's Su-27 fighter jet, on the international market. Therefore Russia did not have to worry about the copycat-related risks.

Considering the complex situation, the fat deal could not be the last Su-35 deal between China and Russia.

and some days ago a guy from Russia administration said Russia don't arm enemies of india :) *best friends for ever* ....

China aviation industry will benefit from this move in the long run because China always have a focus on the its self reliance polices

Really? China made their own jets why still buying.

Smart move. Called 'competitive advantage' in the business world and leverage in other terms. Russia's advanced tech is purchased, China uses it, then tests its own jets against it and develops the same or better capability. Plus uses these in one-on-one scenarios to test their products. The Russian baseline helps in measuring success and providing the up to date tech features. PLUS, this way, China has and will always have access to Russian talent and leverage over Russia!

Back
Top Bottom