What's new

China All Su-35 news

even if china garunteed it.. i would still not trust them.. they are sneaky and cannot be trusted with anything

But your gorverment trust us, we're exploiting Australia mine...seems that your gorvernment like us the sneaky chineses more that you do..while your ex-priminister's daughter in law is happen to be chinese ...LMAO

China: plz give engines to me. 3-4 for copy.
Russia: No I wont sell until its min order 50-60
China: (that will be expensive) Ok we will buy
Russia: But u need to sign contract that will guarantee u wont copy
China:( damn that is why i needed it) I need time
Russia: China engine deal was close
China: No we wont buy( when cant copy what will i do)

we already bought hundreds of engines. you can't copy an engine, the metallurgy is almost impossible to copy, but of course illiterate 4 years average schooling Indians don't know that.

China: plz give engines to me. 3-4 for copy.
Russia: No I wont sell until its min order 50-60
China: (that will be expensive) Ok we will buy
Russia: But u need to sign contract that will guarantee u wont copy
China:( damn that is why i needed it) I need time
Russia: China engine deal was close
China: No we wont buy( when cant copy what will i do)

Use some simple logic. China and the PLA are a good 20x richer (cash rich) today than when they first ordered the SU-27 15 years ago. How can the SU-35 possibly be "Too expensive" today. Only with Indian Logic, LOL.

ruskie junk fell apart during that recent mission to mars.

china has its own engines, own missiles, own fighters, own submarines, etc.

pretty soon the ruskies will come to china to beg for technology.

we already bought hundreds of engines. you can't copy an engine, the metallurgy is almost impossible to copy, but of course illiterate 4 years average schooling Indians don't know that.
that is why WS-10 and others still not successful.. but u can still try to copy SU-35 and make cheap copies(although inferior) and this could affect Russian market. so they dont want u to copy.

Good if the Russians dont give the engines and their planes to China, then they wont have anything to copy

Come from an Indian that don't even know how to build a basic aircraft such LCA...that still need western expertise...

Fisrt you Indian don't know how to copy...so pretend to be innocent
Second...you dare not to copy because your gorvernment don't have gut to do it
Thirth you Indian's are banished from use "copy" for face International retaliation
...the best you can do it's come to here trying to piss us with "copy"....try harder

To be clear with you...Regarless if Russian give engines and su-35 technologies or not...it's not gonna have an impact in our national security...with a budget of 100 billions...we can diversify our defense strategy...without saying that we can invest a big chunk of money into the basic foundation of R&D on aerospace...

Russian don't sell anything..they don't get anything neither...4 billions pour into our R&D..we can create alot of Jobs and recruit a pool of Talent people for future defense development...

Come from an Indian that don't even know how to build a basic aircraft such LCA...that still need western expertise...

Fisrt you Indian don't know how to copy...so pretend to be innocent
Second...you dare not to copy because your gorvernment don't have gut to do it
Thirth you Indian's are banished from use "copy" for face International retaliation
...the best you can do it's come to here trying to piss us with "copy"....try harder

To be clear with you...Regarless if Russian give engines and su-35 technologies or not...it's not gonna have an impact in our national security...with a budget of 100 billions...we can diversify our defense strategy...without saying that we can invest a big chunk of money into the basic foundation of R&D on aerospace...

Russian don't sell anything..they don't get anything neither...4 billions pour into our R&D..we can create alot of Jobs and recruit a pool of Talent people for future defense development...

so better invest. but its not gonna give results, as the habit of copying does not change, irrespective of $$ u pump in. Thank God India does not have that habit.

that is why WS-10 and others still not successful.. but u can still try to copy SU-35 and make cheap copies(although inferior) and this could affect Russian market. so they dont want u to copy.

yea and that is why the J-11B is flying without an engine.
WS-10 is an imaginary engine.

:rofl:
81iq indian logic.
just because india is unable to make their own engines dont mean we are as inferior as you lot.

indians just dont have the IQ to make their own engines, its simple as that.
indian knowledge is extremely limited

But your gorverment trust us, we're exploiting Australia mine...seems that your gorvernment like us the sneaky chineses more that you do..while your ex-priminister's daughter in law is happen to be chinese ...LMAO

can you copy and steal natural resources by reverse engineering?? your logic is flawed lol

sure we export to you, we import from you, thats how trade works around the world??

next time try using something else for your silly retorts

and ex PM daughter is NOT chinese.. she is australian lol.. she just lives in china

so better invest. but its not gonna give results, as the habit of copying does not change, irrespective of $$ u pump in. Thank God India does not have that habit.

indians dont have the IQ needed to understand the technical details of making their own weapons, thats why you buy all your weapons from foreigners.

81 IQ is close to retardation, how the heck can you make your own weapons with that number.

This topic is created based on a fake news, hopefully it would be sunk at the bottom. :coffee:

can you copy and steal natural resources by reverse engineering?? your logic is flawed lol

sure we export to you, we import from you, thats how trade works around the world??

and ex PM daughter is NOT chinese.. she is australian lol.. she just lives in china

they all understand our language, because the 21st century belongs to china.
its our world, you just live in it.

they all understand our language, because the 21st century belongs to china.
its our world, you just live in it.

here we go again, most australians dont speak chinese?? and still more foreigners speak english then they do chinese.

your world?? this is the kind of stupid thinking that will backfire on you... the world does not belong to china, the 21st century is not china's either. it is really funny actually...its like when first pictures of the aircraft carrier you guys got went public.. suddenly your navy could destroy americas easily.... geez when you get 3 carriers you will think the worlds combined navy would not match chinas... can you not see how arrogant.. well not it goes well beyond arrogant... that you guys are??

china has a lot of people, but when it comes down to it, your a long way away from being anywhere near the strongest military in the world

Main problem is that only India and China can afford such heavy plane in large number but both countries dnt want to induct it... with their own reasons

Australia was presented with this as well but chose F-35 instead.

Only you India don't get any result such LCA or Arjunk..for over 30 years of time & money...GOD blessing India to keep that habit...:lol:
When we invest...is for long term...ofr over 30 years..we have build a pools of young scientist and engineers for our futures..and we're starting to collect fruit from our labor...

J-20 might not be perfect but we evil chinese can be proud off and better than GOD blessing India throw billions in other's pocket and expect to claim as FAKE sentiment as national pride on PAK/Fa.

Our Varyat aircraft carrer is rebuilt by our technicians and engineers unlike God blessing India that throw 2.3 billions for Russians to rebuilt and refit a second hand carrier...you did nothing for your nation but create jobs for others..LMAO

My logic is flawed??? I perfectly answed to your statement that" -->Chineses are sneaky and cannot be trusted with anything" so why your gorvernment trade with us if they don't trust us? we bought 1$ of Autralian mine...we make 10$ for turn it out to be finish product...or buy Iranium and make nuke warhead and your gorverment seems to be very happy regarless of resource or reverse engineering.

I advise you Australian try to make something usefull yourself that you can be proud off instead come to give your silly statement about Chinese : By calling Chinese as sneaky...don't make yoursef any better...LMAO

Back
Top Bottom