What's new

China All Su-35 news

Succesful persistent large scale industrial espionage.
Do you think that J-16 has the same radar, IFR-probe, engines, flight control system, cockpit, avionics system, weapons, and so on, as Su-30MKK?

any news of j11D? or its dead?

The most recent photo is from January 2018, so there is a chance that it is still being tested. There were also several satellite photos purporting to show multiple J-11Ds at an airfield.

1.jpg

VVV.jpg

@星海军事 your thoughts?

If you are SAC and have developed J-11BS already, will you choose to copy Su-30MKK from zero, or develop J-16 on the base of J-11BS inspired by Su-30MKK?
Besides, you must know that J-16 and Su-30MKK have different interior structures.

I must admit I'm not entirely sure, especially since the structural issues/detail I mentioned are too similar to a MKK and different to a regular J-11B/BS:

J-11BS maiden flight 2008
J-16 maiden flight in late 2011

IMO SAC surely knew the structural differences between a Su-27SK and UBK and as such the BS is based on the improved airframe SAC has developed for the J-11B, but mated with a standard twin-seater front cockpit.

The J-16 however differs too much from the BS and is more related to the MKK. I'm sure it is not a 1:1 "copy" but SAc included the changes well known by the MKK mated with new materials and structures to develop the J-16.

60% probability they will buy more Su-35, the production of J-20 is too slow atm, and J-11D isnt that "good" to replace J-11B``````given the fact that SAC is putting lots of resources on the new stealth fighter, I dont think J-11D would have a good prospect``

J-20 + the new stealth fight will be the first punch of PLAAF and PLAN in future, with "helps" from J-10C, J-16, J-15 and Su-35``````

Persistent large scale data protection incompetence
False. No data protection is 100% foolproof. If it cant be technologicaly compromised it can be humanly compromised. You think US was just putting its highly sensitive valuable expensive technological know-how in front of CHina to make it easy to steal? pls.

Do you think that J-16 has the same radar, IFR-probe, engines, flight control system, cockpit, avionics system, weapons, and so on, as Su-30MKK?
No, because my response you quoted was referencing J-16 in comparison to F-22, not Su-30MKK.

False. No data protection is 100% foolproof. If it cant be technologicaly compromised it can be humanly compromised. You think US was just putting its highly sensitive valuable expensive technological know-how in front of CHina to make it easy to steal? pls

No data protection is 100% foolproof but if China can access it as much as you say they can and so persistantly overs such a long span of time, you should probably ask yourself if there's a serious corruption or incompetence problem somewhere :-)

Last edited:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom