What's new

China All Su-35 news

Why would they want to buy more Su-35 ?
We don't what kind of underground deals or informal thing is going on. But you know, buying military equipment is always good to keep good relations I guess.
For cloning.

Don't believe random things you read on the internet, J-11 is based on the Su-27, that was 20 years ago, J-16 is based on J-11. Su-30MKK wasn't bought to be copied but to fill the gap till they developed their own longer range striker. Furthermore now that they got Su-35 it should be enough shouldn't it ? Why are they planning on buying more ? Because it's not about copying, especially when they already have better planes.
I will say only one thing
Is J-20 is a compatible Aircraft?

Well it means still China is still 30 years before....thought again on it.

I always had difficulties explaining simple things to people who seem limited, I just don't know how to word it in a way that you could understand. If you started running twenty years ago and I started just ten years ago, and I'm about to pass you, I'm not twenty years behind you, I'm not even ten years behind you, you're the slow one for struggling to keep me off despite starting way before me, you understand ?

With the skills like that of F-22 which is 30 years old craft but still dominate it...
I dont take the bait F-22 is the dominant. In terms of aerodynamic, with its raw thrust to weight ratio. Sure its the best but when comes to sensor, information sharing. F-22 may even lack behind J-20. No EOTAS for situation awareness and its high coating maintenance using older stealth coating technology is a nightmare. It needs an aircon hangar and repeat recoat every few weeks.

F-35 is the more up todate 5th gen fighter with the latest situation awareness battle system (EOTAS )and network sharing but again it lacks the raw sheer power of F-22.

I always had difficulties explaining simple things to people who seem limited, I just don't know how to word it in a way that you could understand. If you started running twenty years ago and I started just ten years ago, and I'm about to pass you, I'm not twenty years behind you, I'm not even ten years behind you, you're the slow one for struggling to keep me off despite starting way before me, you understand ?
I will say only thing
You still not made a fighter Aircraft compareable to F-22.You could not compete with America's 30 years old tech.
I repeat it again in some more simple words even kids can understand it.
US made a jet named F-22 30years ago.
After thirty years you are still not able to make a one like it.and After thirty years US has cutting edge technology advantage over this old tech 30 years ago.And you are saying that we are about to over run them.How it can be done when you still can't beat there 30 years old tech.?....

I will say only thing
You still not made a fighter Aircraft compareable to F-22.You could not compete with America's 30 years old tech.
After thirty years you are still not able to make a one like it.and After thirty years US has cutting edge technology advantage over this old tech 30 years ago.And you are saying that we are about to over run them.How it can be done when you still can't beat there 30 years old tech.?....

Then what is J-20 with EOTAS and DSI? May I ask?

I dont take the bait F-22 is the dominant. In terms of aerodynamic, with its raw thrust to weight ratio. Sure its the best but when comes to sensor, information sharing. F-22 may even lack behind J-20. No EOTAS for situation awareness and its high coating maintenance using older stealth coating technology is a nightmare. It needs an aircon hangar and repeat recoat every few weeks.

F-35 is the more up todate 5th gen fighter with the latest situation awareness battle system (EOTAS )and network sharing but again it lacks the raw sheer power of F-22.

I like to argue by letting them get away with these things when I think that they logic is flawed even if they would be right on their premise. But yeah first of all the thing that was flying 30 years ago was a technology demonstrator not the real thing and the F22 definitely lags behind in a lot of areas

I will say only thing

Dude I'm starting to believe you have some serious cognitive problems.

I like to argue by letting them get away with these things when I think that they logic is flawed even if they would be right on their premise. But yeah first of all the thing that was flying 30 years ago was a technology demonstrator not the real thing and the F22 definitely lags behind in a lot of areas
A lot of fanboys just like to look at pure raw power but lack the real in depth of the overall system like radar, situation awareness and information sharing which is highly critical for a 5th gen fighter. A good 5th gen dont simply bank on pure raw power and fancy stealth. You still need the good system to get the see first and lock on to killed your foe. Lacking of EOTAS for F-22 is a serious degrade of its capabilities.

http://www.northropgrumman.com/Capabilities/ANAAQ37F35/Pages/default.aspx
F-22 dont have such things like the F-35. F-22 system is nowhere as capable as F-35 in information modern sharing combat era. I believe F-22 only work best when pair up with F-35. It F-35 gets shot down. F-22 will be in big trouble. Same as F-22 going alone against 5th gen enemy will be in serious disadvantage.

I dont take the bait, F-22 has the best stealth. The high mantenance stealth coating is difficult to get it tip top condition plus the lack of DSI like F-35 and J-20 to further refined the inlet gaps.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom